DVB-S2X tuner

Tururu

BH Lover
El comportamiento referido al hardware es general.
Pero luego si metes una imagen, puede funcionar mejor o peor y bloquearse por temas particulares de cada imagen y eso es distinto, siendo mejor tratar en su foro.

VTI y BH driver especificos de VU+ (que no tienen el resto).
El resto de Team, OE-Alianze incluido OBH, comparten otros driver entre todos y otras funciones.

Cada uno que tenga lo que quiera en el receptor, si te gusta, perfecto.
----------
The behavior referred to the hardware is general.
But then if you put an image, it can work better or worse and be blocked by particular themes of each image and that is different, being better to deal with in its forum.

VTI and BH driver specific to VU + (which do not have the rest).
The rest of Team, OE-Alianze including OBH, share other drivers among all and other functions.

Everyone who has what they want in the receiver, if you like it, perfect.

AlexWilMac

I think that this section concerns exactly what it says: every VU+ HW but still equipped by our images; but maybe I'm wrong.
Instead, the section about other images seems to be this:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/forums/vu-other-unofficial-images.11/

But I'd like to raise a proposal to the Admins, as this misunderstanding by new members is quite recurring: our forum is titled VU+ vuplus community and the URL itself says the same.
Without changing the URL, of course, maybe has come the time to add the specification to BH and OBH; maybe something like

VU+ Vuplus BlackHole and OpenBlackHole official community

also because there is another openblackhole image and many people get into it and got confused...

I totaly agree with Alexwilmac about the Vu+ Community its easy to missunderstand and missstake this is as the official Vu+ forum for all users no mater use of Image.
Special since if you google vu+ official forum this site comes up first ;)