DVB Service

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
I've Solo2 BH 2.0.4. My problem is that every morning I find it switched on DVB Service. AutoShutDown is enabled. I didn't use to have this problem with all previous BH images. What shall I do not to have the Solo2 switched on everymorning on DVB Service. Thanks

Shiro

BH-C
It is not clear.
If autoshutdown is enabled your box in the morning should be poweroff.

So what is the problem ?
Autoshutdown is not working and don't poweroff your box ?

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
My problem is that I find the Solo2 on DVB Service every morning. I used to have AutoShutDown disabled and to sort this problem, yesterday I enabled it to wait for 120 minutes Standby. Strange thing is that yesterday early evening, after 120 mins Standby it was Shut Down, but after I put it again on Standby late evening, this morning I found it again switched on DVB Service. AutoShutDown was still enabled this morning.

Shiro

BH-C
You have to check your timers and cron settings.
You should have some kind of scheduling work like registration or epg refresh that wake up your box in the night and change channel.

x-xxxA

Vu+ User
You have to check your timers and cron settings.
You should have some kind of scheduling work like registration or epg refresh that wake up your box in the night and change channel.

I checked and in Black Hole E2 EPG Setup I found a Provider enabled Automatic EPG Refresh everyday at 23.10. I disabled it and hope now that everything will be OK.

Rob Softly

Vu+ Newbie
Ok, you cannot disable the EPG refresh or it will not download. You need to set the action after refresh to "deep standby', then it will work.