E2m3u2bouquet

rob77

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

Just a quick question regarding e2m3u2bouquet. Does it work in black hole? I'm running a solo 2 and openbh and it shows up in the plugins and works well.

I would like to try black hole just need this plugin to work.

Cheers

AlexWilMac

BH is not OBH and their plugins, too, consequently. If this plugin is not listed, it means is not compatible, unless you are not an expert user, able to ricompile it.

Matrix10

Administrator
The plugin can be installed on the Black Hole image.
How does it work ?
I do not know that,I did not use it.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-e2m3u2bouquet_0.7.7_all.ipk
    42.9 KB · Views: 66

nunigaia

Hi

Just a quick question regarding e2m3u2bouquet. Does it work in black hole? I'm running a solo 2 and openbh and it shows up in the plugins and works well.

I would like to try black hole just need this plugin to work.

Cheers
Thanks guys

Is the plugin working then matrix10? It's for iptv.

Cheers

You have asked for the plugin. Is possible to install the plugin on Blackhole Image ( @Matrix10 has told it ). @Matrix said that don´t use the plugin also.

So, test it, and give us your feedback!

thanks
nunigaia

rob77

Vu+ Newbie
Seems to work perfect.

I did have a problem with the latest version of auto bouquet maker. The one on the feed for mips is 2.7 I think and the latest is 3.1. The 2.7 one works but is very out of date. I found a 3.1 all.ipk off of here which installs but errors when going in to the plugin menu.

Cheers

Matrix10

Administrator
Seems to work perfect.

I did have a problem with the latest version of auto bouquet maker. The one on the feed for mips is 2.7 I think and the latest is 3.1. The 2.7 one works but is very out of date. I found a 3.1 all.ipk off of here which installs but errors when going in to the plugin menu.

Cheers

I do not know I did not test this version with Black Hole.
I do not test mips box anymore.
But if it was a change in that versio then it's the same with 4k box.
I'll see what it is.

Matrix10

Administrator
Seems to work perfect.

Cheers

Now i tested on arm 4K box ABM 3.1 from Black Hole image plugins server
no bugs

This Menu ???

shot3.jpg

rob77

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you for looking at it matrix10

I did try and install the arm version but it won't work on my solo 2.

Cheers

rob77

Vu+ Newbie
I tried it with the default skin. 3.1 wouldn't even show in the service menu so couldn't get that menu.

Matrix10

Administrator
I tried it with the default skin. 3.1 wouldn't even show in the service menu so couldn't get that menu.

strange
Are you using Black Hole 3.0.6 with your box
Default skin is MX HQ10 ???
this skin also works on the Arm 4K Box without problems and ABM 3.1
Are you sure you have a good version of ABM 3.1

There should be no any differences between ARM and MIPS versions related to skin coding.

Coding must be the same.
Still try some other skin for BH 3.0.6

Do you have a crash log ?

rob77

Vu+ Newbie
Sorry I've put openbh back on for now so no crash log. I wanted to test out black hole and see what the difference was between the two images.

Yes I was the latest 3.0.6 but cannot find where I downloaded it from. I will have a look on my PC tomorrow but I'm sure it was from this forum.

Matrix10

Administrator
Sorry I've put openbh back on for now so no crash log. I wanted to test out black hole and see what the difference was between the two images.

Yes I was the latest 3.0.6 but cannot find where I downloaded it from. I will have a look on my PC tomorrow but I'm sure it was from this forum.

No problem Rob
if you are satisfied with OBH then use it