Enhanced Movie Center (EMC)

nunigaia

Hello,
Very nice plugin...but how i can't have any covers from database IMDB?
There is always "cover not found"?
I need to tag my video or what?
Thanks!

Admitting you have no movie information and cover regarding your movie, but the imdb has in its own database the information you are looking for:

• On over the movie you want to play ... press MENU ... drop down on the list until you find "download movie information", the cover and movie information should be downloaded to match your video.
best regards
nunigaia

vuok

Vu+ Newbie
Admitting you have no movie information and cover regarding your movie, but the imdb has in its own database the information you are looking for:

• On over the movie you want to play ... press MENU ... drop down on the list until you find "download movie information", the cover and movie information should be downloaded to match your video.
best regards
nunigaia

So if i record something on tv...i will recognise this film? And doens't matter the name of the file?

nunigaia

So if i record something on tv...i will recognise this film? And doens't matter the name of the file?

Maybe don´t recognize all the media you record, as i said the media must be avaiable on imdb database.

best regards
nunigaia

vuok

Vu+ Newbie

best regards
nunigaia

Unfortunately i don't have "download movie information" into menu....

nunigaia

Where can i find this? Thanks.

On the addons feeds, you must uninstall your previous version before.
Press GREEN > YELLOW to acess addons feeds, drop down on addons feeds until you find Enhanced Movie Center ver1.0git20151126, install it, go to plugins and set it first, applying to show this extensions menu.

Open Enhanced Movie Center and proceed as i said on the above post. --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/enhanced-movie-center-emc.14885/page-6#post-196944

best regards
nunigaia

ehsan0111

Vu+ Newbie
Hi my friends ...how playe iso movie (bluray ) in my dou2..I downloaded from Internet. Movie has been
40 gig.. but emc not playe movie and show me plugin not found!
thanks for help me .

nunigaia

Hi my friends ...how playe iso movie (bluray ) in my dou2..I downloaded from Internet. Movie has been
40 gig.. but emc not playe movie and show me plugin not found!
thanks for help me .

Hi @ehsan0111 try this:

Try enable DVD Player in Black Hole Speed-UP
Press Blue button X2 > Black Hole Speed Up > Enable it from this menu..

Don´t Know if this work!

Happy Christmas

best regards
nunigaia

ehsan0111

Vu+ Newbie
I test advance movie celection and enhance movie center and take photo under this post.

Attachments

• 20151224_012754-1.jpg
    20151224_012754-1.jpg
    298.3 KB · Views: 59
  • 20151224_012707-1.jpg
    20151224_012707-1.jpg
    304.4 KB · Views: 53
  • 20151224_012712-1.jpg
    20151224_012712-1.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 53
  • 20151222_222706-2.jpg
    20151222_222706-2.jpg
    202.5 KB · Views: 54

nunigaia

I test advance movie celection and enhance movie center and take photo under this post.

Sorry ... but i think you can´t do anything more ... it will not work. Download a mkv version, instead of this one ... it will have probably 2GB instead of 40Gb at 1920x1080, and will play without problems in Enhanced Movie Center or Mediaplayer.

AFAIK, i remember that have posted here some information --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/enhanced-movie-center-emc.14885/page-4#post-167977

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

Which version must I install?
I'm using vu+zero with the latest version of BH ;)

Try this one, test it and reply.

Note: This is latest, not yet on the addon feeds. I´ve packed yesterday.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter_1.0git20160104-r1_all.ipk
    626.4 KB · Views: 111