Enhanced Movie Center (EMC)

Seth_72

Vu+ User
found why and the files dont gets pyo in Component. can you help nunigaia. if you make a Clean install the file in dir Components sould be one in .py and one in pyo so whats wrong , its work for me beacusa i have this files already

nunigaia

found why and the files dont gets pyo in Component. can you help nunigaia. if you make a Clean install the file in dir Components sould be one in .py and one in pyo so whats wrong , its work for me beacusa i have this files already

Because the files i've packed are from source ... i just download from git source ... and packed only "py" files ... there's no "pyo" files on my package.
When you do a "restart gui" your STB shoud compile it for you. Then you have "py" and "pyo" files in your STB.

best regards
nunigaia

Miguelin

Vu+ Newbie

Hi,

It does not work still, i couldnt make it work. Is it normal? I used to make this kind of installation since 2014 without problems but with this EMC version is quite impossible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miguelin

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all,

Just done a fresh installation again. Black Hole 3.0.5 for VuSolo2...installed EMC from Addons Panel, nothing happens when I press Video button. I tried to restart the box before pressing the button, no success. Configure the launch button on Radio button...no success.

Does anyone know about this issue?

Regards

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi all,

Just done a fresh installation again. Black Hole 3.0.5 for VuSolo2...installed EMC from Addons Panel, nothing happens when I press Video button. I tried to restart the box before pressing the button, no success. Configure the launch button on Radio button...no success.

Does anyone know about this issue?

Regards
Do not change buttons.Use default video button.
just enable EMC and restart
You have enabled EMC ???

Miguelin

Vu+ Newbie
EMC is enabled by default after installation under Setup menu in Plugins, I didn’t need to enable.

Is it correct?

nunigaia

EMC is enabled by default after installation under Setup menu in Plugins, I didn’t need to enable.

Is it correct?

No ... under plugins explorer, you must set Enhanced Movie Center ( setup ) ... --> Show in extensions
The plugin, then, should appear under extensions ( when you <press long blue button> )

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

Dear friend @Seth72

New version, please test and reply.

best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter_4.0+git1523+62f3af8_all.ipk
    565.3 KB · Views: 24

Miguelin

Vu+ Newbie
No ... under plugins explorer, you must set Enhanced Movie Center ( setup ) ... --> Show in extensions
The plugin, then, should appear under extensions ( when you <press long blue button> )

best regards
nunigaia

Hi nunigaia,

It is enabled as you say. So this is the behaviour with 1499 and 1509 versions:

• If I press Video button...nothing happens.
  • If I execute it from "long blue button (extensions) menu"...it crashes with green screen.

I used to install it and configure Radio button, It usually worked...

Matrix10

Administrator

Is it correct?

Is enabled

You do not have to do anything if the plugin is installed.
Just press the video button.
And if the plugin is not installed then is the problem of the other nature.
I can not test it.
I have here only Ultimo 4K , Uno4K SE ,Zero4K for testings.
Maybe someone else can test it I think you said you had a solo/2 receiver

Attachments

• shot1.jpg
    shot1.jpg
    771.1 KB · Views: 56
  • shot2.jpg
    shot2.jpg
    533 KB · Views: 49
  • shot3.jpg
    shot3.jpg
    765.5 KB · Views: 51
  • shot5.jpg
    shot5.jpg
    627.2 KB · Views: 49
  • shot6.jpg
    shot6.jpg
    900.6 KB · Views: 49

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Dear friend @Seth72

New version, please test and reply.

best regards
nunigaia
Hello nunigaia, i its works for me because i have all the files py and pyo from folders Converter, Renderer and Sources. so if i download and install its works fine , but if i flash a new 3.0.5 on duo2 and install its dont start and i looked in the folder and found that in folder converter EMCMovieInfo.py is the olny file thats dont have a .pyo (EMCMovieInfo.pyo) so its dont start and whats wrong i dont know it can be the github for emc perhaps.

Regard Seth_72

Matrix10

Administrator
Hello nunigaia, i its works for me because i have all the files py and pyo from folders Converter, Renderer and Sources. so if i download and install its works fine , but if i flash a new 3.0.5 on duo2 and install its dont start and i looked in the folder and found that in folder converter EMCMovieInfo.py is the olny file thats dont have a .pyo (EMCMovieInfo.pyo) so its dont start and whats wrong i dont know it can be the github for emc perhaps.

Regard Seth_72
If you start EMC >> EMCMovieInfo.pyo is made.
He is the same as in an earlier version.
This can not be the case if the plugin does not start.

Seth_72

Vu+ User
If you start EMC >> EMCMovieInfo.pyo is made.
He is the same as in an earlier version.
This can not be the case if the plugin does not start.
Then i dont know whats wrong , then im no coder in anyway . , i looked at the folder and that file didnt get compiled to pyo file .
restarted box several times . change settings . it didnt start , will try more after work

nunigaia

Then i dont know whats wrong , then im no coder in anyway . , i looked at the folder and that file didnt get compiled to pyo file .
restarted box several times . change settings . it didnt start , will try more after work

Ok, just need a module in dependencies ... i have repacked the file in order to install it automaticaly.

The module needed is "requests = python-requests" .... so:

With the version installed from my post #172, is all fine, if you install "python-requests" module not present on Duo2 BlackHole 3.0.5 image.

In order to do so, you must run by telnet the following commands:

Code:
opkg install python-requests

killall -9 enigma2

After restarting enigma, all should work normally with the previous version ( post #172 ).

In any case as i told above, in this post, i just repacked and i added to dependencies needed, python-requests

best regards
nunigaia

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-enhancedmoviecenter_4.0+git1523+62f3af8_all.ipk
    565.4 KB · Views: 26

Matrix10

Administrator
Exactly
install python-requests

EMC: [sp] cleanupSetup exception:
No module named requests
Unexpected error: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EnhancedMovieCenter/EnhancedMovieCenter.py", line 141, in cleanupSetup
from MovieSelection import purgeExpired
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EnhancedMovieCenter/MovieSelection.py", line 72, in <module>
from EMCCoverSearch import EMCImdbScan
File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extensions/EnhancedMovieCenter/EMCCoverSearch.py", line 43, in <module>
import re, urllib, urllib2, os, time, shutil, requests
ImportError: No module named requests

DUO 2

Attachments

• shot0.jpg
    shot0.jpg
    740.5 KB · Views: 44

Seth_72

Vu+ User
Ok, just need a module in dependencies ... i have repacked the file in order to install it automaticaly.

The module needed is "requests = python-requests" .... so:

With the version installed from my post #172, is all fine, if you install "python-requests" module not present on Duo2 BlackHole 3.0.5 image.

In order to do so, you must run by telnet the following commands:

Code:
opkg install python-requests

killall -9 enigma2

After restarting enigma, all should work normally with the previous version ( post #172 ).

In any case as i told above, in this post, i just repacked and i added to dependencies needed, python-requests

best regards
nunigaia
Perfect , its works . Excellent work and support to nunigaia and Matrix10