Enhanced movie center

Seth_72

Vu+ User
hello i tried from feed enhanced movie center 4 and it dont work with blackhole 2.17 and version 3.74 works fine but one thing is wrong .
when i record from cmore i sweden a movie and like to read the info about the movie i get 3 languish
and it dont get the swedish to show made some word beacuse it show all languish together .
in my vuduo i have version 1.1 there its works perfekt so is there any settings to fix this in3.74 to only show swedish information about a movie

//seth

nunigaia

hello i tried from feed enhanced movie center 4 and it dont work with blackhole 2.17 and version 3.74 works fine but one thing is wrong .
when i record from cmore i sweden a movie and like to read the info about the movie i get 3 languish
and it dont get the swedish to show made some word beacuse it show all languish together .
in my vuduo i have version 1.1 there its works perfekt so is there any settings to fix this in3.74 to only show swedish information about a movie

//seth

Already answered in german section --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/enhancedmoviecenter.22384/#post-191332

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

this is an older qestion

I know that, thanks in advance, it was just for cleaning the new answers. Althought as you post in english, the thread is not closed, post here, instead of do it on german section to not mix languages.

best regards
nunigaia

Seth_72

Vu+ User
hello and there might be a solotion for my problem with languish problem abaout Swedish but i wounder if anybody have tried to get the newest enhanced from feed to work on blackhole 2.17
regards Seth

nunigaia

hello and there might be a solotion for my problem with languish problem abaout Swedish but i wounder if anybody have tried to get the newest enhanced from feed to work on blackhole 2.17
regards Seth

No @Seth_72 , unfortunately ... on feeds it was corrected and it´s only for Open Blackhole Images.

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

Hm hope it will work soone on blackhole 2.17 .

Woul you like to try another version? Think there´s another version with Subssuport that works on Blackhole 2.1.7 ... I´ll try and post here the result, and if not crash´s you must try it to see if this matchs your purposes. ;)

nunigaia

Hello Nunigaia i have got information that the new enhanced should work with blackhole but not tried it , will do it later , if it work maby you can get it to your feed for download

regards Seth

I have packed the plugin ... i´m testing the fix to see if it will be asap on the feeds.

thanks for your reply

nunigaia

Seth_72

Vu+ User
hello and one question is here any one how know how to fix eit problem in emc. maby to add something in emc so it only read Swedish , have 3 lang in eit so it shows all info about the Movie , but i only want Swedish . check my eit file . i hope thata some one know how. in the media player thats already is in vu+ from the begining and even in blackhole show the correct lang from eit.
tryid to get some help from the owner of emc but no luck there, dont have the time .

regards seth

Attachments

• 20160105 1313 - C More Hits HD - Killers.zip
    769 bytes · Views: 12