Enigma2 Bootlogo Program 2013 - xorion

50_lire

Vu+ User
When I click on "Convert to .mvi" I see "All images converted into MVI" but nothing happens: I don't see any mvi file, the e2_logo folder is empty so I can't send it to the box. :(

levi

When I click on "Convert to .mvi" I see "All images converted into MVI" but nothing happens: I don't see any mvi file, the e2_logo folder is empty so I can't send it to the box. :(
Just put the you'r box ip and root pass then send to ur box reboot Done its also saves whene exit the program creates boot logo files in rar

50_lire

Vu+ User
I select my images, click on "Convert to .mvi" and the program responds that logos are ready to be sent to the box.
Then I click on "Send converted logos" but the result is always the same: "0/0 sent files".
I'm absolutely sure that Ip, user and password are correct, I've also tried send the logos without convert them in .mvi but always 0 sent files.
When I close the program I don't see any rar file.

immagineehsq.png

xorion

Vu+ User
Hi 50_lire;
Your Windows, Windows 7 or what?
And please look at e2_logo folder, have any .mvi files after convert to .mvi?

And please try to use the program on your desktop..

Sorry my poor English...

levi

I select my images, click on "Convert to .mvi" and the program responds that logos are ready to be sent to the box.
Then I click on "Send converted logos" but the result is always the same: "0/0 sent files".
I'm absolutely sure that Ip, user and password are correct, I've also tried send the logos without convert them in .mvi but always 0 sent files.
When I close the program I don't see any rar file.

immagineehsq.png
I have used windows 7 pc and works perfect one thing on you picture says connecting doesn't saying connected and e2 boot logo file folder will be in same rar the boot logo program in

levi

Hi 50_lire;

Sorry my poor English...
Hi xorion my turkish dostum nothing wrong with your English thx for this use full program you created :)

50_lire

Vu+ User
Hi 50_lire;

Sorry my poor English...
I'm using Windows 8 but I've also tried running the program in compatibility mode W7.
The e2_logo folder remains empty.
If I run the program from desktop it's all ok, thanks. :notworthy:
So the problem is the starting program folder...

xorion

Vu+ User
I'm using Windows 8 but I've also tried running the program in compatibility mode W7.
The e2_logo folder remains empty.
If I run the program from desktop it's all ok, thanks. :notworthy:
So the problem is the starting program folder...

Not necessary win7 compatable mode for Win8,
Maybe you did try must be admin rights folder. Example into Program Files folder...??? if so program must be working administrator rights.

Sorry again my poor English ;)

(Levi bu sefer kötüydü ama İngilizcem ;) )

50_lire

Vu+ User
Not necessary win7 compatable mode for Win8,
Maybe you did try must be admin rights folder. Example into Program Files folder...??? if so program must be working administrator rights.

Sorry again my poor English ;)

(Levi bu sefer kötüydü ama İngilizcem ;) )
I have full administrator rights on my pc but I've also tried to run program with the box "run with administrator rights (or something like that...)" checked but no mvi created.
The only solution running, thanks to your suggestions, is launch the program from the desktop.

levi

I have full administrator rights on my pc but I've also tried to run program with the box "run with administrator rights (or something like that...)" checked but no mvi created.
The only solution running, thanks to your suggestions, is launch the program from the desktop.
mybe program not like your laptop lol :p just one thing you keep program in rar or coppy to ur desktop on laptop?