Epg, BH2.1.5

audi30tdi

Vu+ Newbie
Hello!

For a couple of weeks my epg have not been working properly, some day With only 2 program in the list and some day With none. Does somebody know how I can get it to work again?? I only use the epg which is inside the BH.

So if somebody also have a New epg plugins which is working, please let me know about that too!

Maybee somebody also could tell me which channel of Viasat and Canal Digital I could download epg from??

Regards
Kåre!

nunigaia

Hello!

For a couple of weeks my epg have not been working properly, some day With only 2 program in the list and some day With none. Does somebody know how I can get it to work again?? I only use the epg which is inside the BH.

So if somebody also have a New epg plugins which is working, please let me know about that too!

Maybee somebody also could tell me which channel of Viasat and Canal Digital I could download epg from??

Regards
Kåre!

The Black Hole image version 2.1.5 is almost 2 years old. Is based on O.E. 2.0 and no more supported. Why don´t you refresh your STB with a fresh and a new image?

best regards
nunigaia