EPG Description of programmes issue

drsayus

Vu+ Newbie
Hi

Having an issue with epg where although the listing show ok, the actual description of the programme just shows the same thing for the current and next programme regardless of what channel I have highlighted.

Any ideas on what is causing this?! I have (hopefully correctly) attached a photo of the issue. This is on the sports listing yet shows something different!

Any help would be appreciated. Let me know if any further info needed.

Thanks

Adam

Attachments

• 1471207459133188837285.jpg
    1471207459133188837285.jpg
    368.9 KB · Views: 29

nunigaia

Hi

Having an issue with epg where although the listing show ok, the actual description of the programme just shows the same thing for the current and next programme regardless of what channel I have highlighted.

Any ideas on what is causing this?! I have (hopefully correctly) attached a photo of the issue. This is on the sports listing yet shows something different!

Any help would be appreciated. Let me know if any further info needed.

Thanks

Adam

What image and skin are you using?
Can you upload a photo of the About screen Menu.

Press <MENU>; <Information>; <About> and upload a photo here.

best regards
nunigaia

chubycheck

Vu+ Newbie
I have a very similar problem with EPG info on all BlackHole images. I have tried all the versions including the latest 3.0.3 version, but the problem is the same with all versions:
when I switch to a channel the EPG information is correct for both the now playing and the next programme. But when I open the channel list on the right side I have only the title and the description for the next programme, no information for the now playing programme. I have double checked the date/time settings, including the time zone and everything is correct.

I have to mention that this is not happening on all channels but on most of the channels of the Hungarian providers UPC and Digi. As these are the channels I am watching only this is a problem for me.

Anyone facing the same issue? Please help... THX

epg_channellist.jpg epg_infobar.jpg