EPG & HDD problem

drumlin

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I have a Vu+ duo with BH 1.7.8 installed, 2 problems (1) I need to constantly reboot for machine to recognize internal HDD if it has been on more than an hour or 2, hence anytime I want to record or watch recorded programs I have to reboot. (2) My EPG has stopped updating & will only show information on current program & the follow up program when I have actually stopped momentarily on the station, otherwise no EPG info available. Any advise? Should I upgrade the BH image & if so to which version?

sidTM

Vu+ User
Hi,
I have a Vu+ duo with BH 1.7.8 installed, 2 problems (1) I need to constantly reboot for machine to recognize internal HDD if it has been on more than an hour or 2, hence anytime I want to record or watch recorded programs I have to reboot. (2) My EPG has stopped updating & will only show information on current program & the follow up program when I have actually stopped momentarily on the station, otherwise no EPG info available. Any advise? Should I upgrade the BH image & if so to which version?

Hello

Upgrade to the latest version 2.0.7 and get auto bouquet and setup your crossEPG for your 7 day guide bud

drumlin

Vu+ Newbie
Eventually got around to flashing the 2.0.7 image, lost my ***** in the process but got that sorted & everything is working A1 again. Thanks for the help,