EPG only shows a few channels!

infiniverse

Vu+ Newbie
I there, I'm new to vu+ and just starting the fun with blackhole.

I've got an image, scanned my channels and can change channel and see what's on. But the EPG doesn't show what's on for most channels - just a few. What am I missing to get the EPG fully updated?

Thanks,
Joe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

infiniverse

Vu+ Newbie
Ok, so I'm possible too green! I don't even know what EPG I'm using, nor how it works. I'm expecting that the EPG would populate from the satelite, like my old SKY+ did. But it doesn't appear to be working that way.

If I select each channel by hand, I do get to see what's coming up though - I was expecting the EPG to be built by scraping this data.

I don't suppose anyone written a FAQ about this stuff have they?

Matrix10

Administrator
Ok, so I'm possible too green! I don't even know what EPG I'm using, nor how it works. I'm expecting that the EPG would populate from the satelite, like my old SKY+ did. But it doesn't appear to be working that way.

If I select each channel by hand, I do get to see what's coming up though - I was expecting the EPG to be built by scraping this data.

I don't suppose anyone written a FAQ about this stuff have they?

First, look/search at forum .
All information is here
only gradually, so you'll know .

infiniverse

Vu+ Newbie
Ok, on the green panel I found CrossEPGDownloader it downloaded loads of stuff - now my EPG is full :)

No idea how to make this automatic yet, I imagine I need to do something otherwise it will run out of guide shortly!