Exaggerate advance in timing for warnings

AlexWilMac

This is something related either to BH or OBH.
I've always found too exaggerate the amount of time that causes a warning about an imminent recording, a programmed recording by a timer, I mean.
I cannot tell exactly how many minutes cause a warning, for instance, if you need to restart the system or just the GUI, but I think they are a value near 10 minutes, surely more than 5 minutes.

And, in some cases, they are not just a warning but they prevent you to do something. This happens, for instance, if you just want to enter in your tuner configuration: not only you cannot a lot of minutes before the start of timer, but even worse is the fact that you cannot ignore this warning, you cannot enter your tuner.
After all, it should be up to you to decide if you want to ruin your "imminent" recording or not.
So, it would be great to improve our two images, if possible, in one or more of the followings:

1) Turn some blocking warnings into simple ones, that can be ignored by the user.
2) Decrease the amount of time before a programmed timer to have a warning (of any kind)
3) Have the chance of setting this amount in one of the Configurations Setup.