Find driver

ogalla

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I'm looking for the drivers section and I can not find it. Can you tell me the route to download them? Thank you
I just do not see the driver download section

ogalla

Vu+ Newbie
Hello: The image has a section with several drivers, but I can not find the route and I can not find it.

Mick12334

Are you running Open Black hole or Black Hole?
Have you updated to the latest version?
What make/model VU + do you have?
What driver are you looking for?

AlexWilMac

From your post you are using OBH but you said nothing and you posted in a totally wrong section: what has to do the driver search with the section "Board news, questions and suggestions"? And, at least, tell us your image.
In OBH the driver section is reachable by:
GREEN - YELLOW - Addons download manager / BlackHole feeds plugins
and there you'll have the drivers.

ogalla

Vu+ Newbie
Hola, gracias por responder a todos.
Tengo Vu Solo2, Black Hole 3.0.5 L y tengo varios dispositivos USB TDT, a saber: Siano-AverTV Fly Green-Nano, etc.
Sé que hay una sección donde puedes descargar los controladores desde la misma imagen, pero yo no dar con eso
¿Puedes decir paso a paso con el controlador?

nunigaia

Hola, gracias por responder a todos.
Tengo Vu Solo2, Black Hole 3.0.5 L y tengo varios dispositivos USB TDT, a saber: Siano-AverTV Fly Green-Nano, etc.
Sé que hay una sección donde puedes descargar los controladores desde la misma imagen, pero yo no dar con eso
¿Puedes decir paso a paso con el controlador?

Thread moved to Solo2 BlackHole 3.0.5 image section ...
All the drivers embedded were tested, if they are embedded on image, your device should work normally. If not, you may ask for support on this section, by using only " English language ", because we are on the international section.

best regards
nunigaia

Last edited:

ogalla

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, thanks for answering everyone.
I have Vu Solo2, Black Hole 3.0.5 L and I have several USB TDT devices, namely: Siano-AverTV Fly Green-Nano, etc.
I know there is a section where you can download the drivers from the same image, but I did not come up with that
Can you tell step by step with the controller?

nunigaia

Hello, thanks for answering everyone.
I have Vu Solo2, Black Hole 3.0.5 L and I have several USB TDT devices, namely: Siano-AverTV Fly Green-Nano, etc.
I know there is a section where you can download the drivers from the same image, but I did not come up with that
Can you tell step by step with the controller?

No, each image has its own drivers, so it will not work, i think!

So:

1. Each box has its own drivers
  2. Drivers are embedded on image if compatible and tested for working normally
  3. Each device has each own drivers too, but depends of:
  • brand
  • model
  • version
  • firmware revision
And for last, you can previously look at the manufacturer of the device, if it has drivers for linux.

By chance, you can take a look at "wikidev" ... if there is any information about your device, for instance, as this one:

Code:
https://www.linuxtv.org/wiki/index.php/AVerMedia_AVerTVHD_Volar_(A868R)

And please, stay tunned and wait patiently!

best regards
nunigaia