Flash problem VU DUO

arzaz

Vu+ User
Hi,
I'm facing a big problem with my VU DUO, trying many times using many USB sticks to flash my VU DUO but without success.
The current image on my VU DUO is a VTI v7.0 17/07/2014, i know it's an old image, and now i would like to install a BH image 3.0.5.
Please can somebody to help me to solve this issue.
With Best Regards

arzaz

Vu+ User
Have you ever upgraded your VU+ Duo bootloader?
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/vu-duo-boot-loader-updgrade.3555/

Ensure that your VU+ Duo is genuine, and not a clone, before attempting to upgrade.

Dear Mick12334,
Never faced this problem by the past on 2014, but today it is another story!!!!
Trying to install bootloader but facing same problem, my VU DUO won't read all my USB sticks
What's wrong with my VU DUO? May be i have missing something since 2014?
Any other options to flash my vu duo?

AlexWilMac

Taken for granted that you have disconnected everything of any kind from your box and, above all, that you formatted as FAT (not FAT32) your USB sticks:
1) Describe what EXACTLY do you do e what happens EXACTLY (messages, ...)
2) Try, if the Duo has, other USB ports and other images.
As your box is old, it would be a good idea to try a lighter image as OBH 4.1 or OBH 4.2. In this last case, you'll have to addother languages after the installing (but this is not urgent).

Mick12334

Not many options other than try using a different USB stick, and USB port, if you have one.
Have you followed the guides, for loading the new image?
Check the vuplus folder, you're loading onto your stick, to ensure you're loading an image intended for the VU+ Duo, and not a different VU+ model.
You can try one of the original images, provided by vuplus:
Code:
http://code.vuplus.com/

a911

The BH Lover
Some
Dear Mick12334,
Never faced this problem by the past on 2014, but today it is another story!!!!
Trying to install bootloader but facing same problem, my VU DUO won't read all my USB sticks
What's wrong with my VU DUO? May be i have missing something since 2014?
Any other options to flash my vu duo?
S

Mostly its a USB issue.
Sometimes a USB keeps residue of old files...just do a format 100% and download the file imag directly to the USB.
also look here
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/howto-flash-update-vu-images.11819/

arzaz

Vu+ User
Mick12334. Alexwilmac, a911

Thank you for your support, all is in order now with the flash, but now another problem arises with DCC 2.96 "Dreambox login failed" how to fix this issue?

Regards

AlexWilMac

"Issue" is slightly generic word, don't you think? When posting a question, please, be as most exhaustive as possible.
Anyway, in this case I guess you mean that you don't know the password for the user "root": simply because there is no password (if you download a clean image from this forum and not a backup).
So, leave the password field blank.

arzaz

Vu+ User
Dear Mick12334,

Unable to connect to IP With VUCC

upload_2019-2-9_15-42-18.png

Same with DCC & Filezilla

upload_2019-2-9_15-43-17.png

What is wrong exactly?

For info, Im using Windows 10 + Kaspersky internet security

Mick12334

Have you used the cherce, (search) option, to locate all devices connected to your network?
When trying to connect do you get the Windows Firewall warning message?
What Operating System are you using on your PC?

arzaz

Vu+ User
Have you used the cherce, (search) option, to locate all devices connected to your network?
When trying to connect do you get the Windows Firewall warning message?
What Operating System are you using on your PC?

Below the search oprtion

upload_2019-2-9_18-54-3.png

No Firewall warning message.

Windows 10

arzaz

Vu+ User
When trying Advanced IP scanner software, i have access to My VU DUO, but what is the problem with DCC, FILEZILLA, DREAMSET...

upload_2019-2-9_19-3-24.png

Mick12334

The problem might be with your router.
The 192.168.1.109 IP address is listed as BM750? Have you double checked your receivers IP address, in the VU+ Duo menu, under network?

arzaz

Vu+ User
The problem might be with your router.
The 192.168.1.109 IP address is listed as BM750? Have you double checked your receivers IP address, in the VU+ Duo menu, under network?

Dear Mick12334

On my VU+ DUO the IP address is well 192.168.1.109

mohd sadoon

Vu+ Newbie
Mick12334. Alexwilmac, a911

Thank you for your support, all is in order now with the flash, but now another problem arises with DCC 2.96 "Dreambox login failed" how to fix this issue?

Regards

Hi arzaz , how are you ?
Now I am facing same your problem .
What did you do to solve this problem

I am trying to flash for many times with many versions of black hole image but all my tries not success

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Disconnect all cables that are connected to the box (HDMI, RJ45, tv cable) and try. Attention to the pen, some do not seem to like the box ....
It has already happened to me, and after all that I mentioned, I put the last factory image and then installed BH / OBH

Assuming it's a Duo, here.