Foreca 3.2.0 plugin

sat24eb

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I have problem with Foreca 3.16 installed in BlackHole 3.04 and also in Open BlackHole 1.0.36.
Not receiving weather data.
I installed a custom openBlackhole 1.0 from Vuplus uk. This image is coming with Foreca 3.17 and it works fine.
How to get this version Foreca 3.17 from Blackhole plugin download site.

Regards

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi
I have problem with Foreca 3.16 installed in BlackHole 3.04 and also in Open BlackHole 1.0.36.
Not receiving weather data.
I installed a custom openBlackhole 1.0 from Vuplus uk. This image is coming with Foreca 3.17 and it works fine.
How to get this version Foreca 3.17 from Blackhole plugin download site.

Regards

How Much I ca see Open Black Hole download plugins
has a version Foreca 3.2.0
and a short test.
Plugin is working

dreamants

Vu+ Newbie
I have same problem, BlackHole 3.04 have only Foreca 3.16 r1 to install, no Foreca 3.2.0. In addition when I try to look maps, BlackHole 3.04 shows me green screen.

sat24eb

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
Can you tell me where I can found the Foreca plugin V3.20. In plugin download manager there is only version 3.16 rc1.

sat24eb

Vu+ Newbie
Thank you very much Nunigala for the plugin Foreca 3.2.0. Unfortunaately I can't install it on my Vu duo2 with image BlackHole 3.0.4. I got a green screen.

Regards

Attachments

• enigma2_crash_1507563729.log.zip
    22.5 KB · Views: 9

Matrix10

Administrator
You can download from Black Hole image server

Foreca Wetter Plugin v3.1.7_r1 (IPK Packages)(Black Hole E2)

For open Black Hole image you can download from main menu>> plugins
panel>>download>> Foreca 3.2.0

sat24eb

Vu+ Newbie
The plugin Foreca 3.2.1 is working fine on both BlackHole 3.0.4 and also on OpenBlackHole 1.0.37.
Thank a lot for all BlackHole team

Regards

exsat

Vu+ User
sorry, for old 1.6 images (nemesis on dreambox 7020hd) are there any hopes?
until the version of enigma2-plugin-extensions-foreca_3.1.7-r1_all.ipk compatibility was present ... beyond this version it seems that for 1.6 there will be nothing ... do you have any news?

thanks to all and excuse me for English, use google translator

exsat

Vu+ User
I just hoped someone would know if the plugin for vuplus could work on older 1.6 images
Thank you and hello to everyone

exsat

Vu+ User
still apologize for the request ...
where can I find compatible Bh or OBh?
thanks again and hello