Freezing on DUO2

slowpasseur

Vu+ Newbie
After updating to OBH 4.3.2x (not sure which one was since updating were quite often) my DUO2 started to freeze in a kind of stop and go of 10/20 seconds (on every channel and every sat). I reflashed to the latest downloadable image from the site (4.3.015) and everything goes flawlessly. Even now I tried the last online update (4.3.026) and I had to revert. The installation is a flat one without any addon or frills....
Anyone has the same?
Thank you for your attention. Best regards.

Mick12334

No problem with my Duo 2, running Open Black Hole 4.3.026.
Has your Duo 2 is working perfectly, with an earlier version, I can't see it being an over heating problem, although you could try cooling it, to make sure.
Do you have a hard drive fitted?
Have you got any USB devices fitted?

slowpasseur

Vu+ Newbie
No problem with my Duo 2, running Open Black Hole 4.3.026.
Has your Duo 2 is working perfectly, with an earlier version, I can't see it being an over heating problem, although you could try cooling it, to make sure.
Do you have a hard drive fitted?
Have you got any USB devices fitted?
Thanks, I will check the system temperature wen I will try again an update. Yes I have one 2TB that I seldom use to record but I have still more than 90% free. I had a USB device fitted with picons but then I removed it for testing. I also stopped using LCD4. When I updated to the latest on line update the image was clean without any addonds.

slowpasseur

Vu+ Newbie
After having flashed to 4.3.027 with an image found in the forum, now everything is working properly. Many thanks to Ev0!

slowpasseur

Vu+ Newbie
Just a little update. Problem was caused by old picons in USB pen. Downloaded the updated ones and now everything is OK.
Cheers