from solo to solo2...now bad picture

martin4me

Vu+ Newbie
Had a solo vu+and it had sharp hd picture om my Tv..now i've a solo2 but the picture are only bloks/cubus as i've a bad signal ...why is it? Is the solo2 more sensitive to get a better signal from the 'head' ? Or is it another problem?

Mick12334

What are your satellite quality readings?
What is your satellite dish setup?
Did you scan in the channels or use your old channel list, using a program like dreamboxedit?
Is this the same on all channels. or just certain transponders?

martin4me

Vu+ Newbie
What are your satellite quality readings?
What is your satellite dish setup?
Did you scan in the channels or use your old channel list, using a program like dreamboxedit?
Is this the same on all channels. or just certain transponders?
The quality is about 70%, but on the solo i had good sharp picture on all channels...on the solo2 quality is the same 70%, but all channels are bad/bloks. I did scan the channels again in the solo 2.

Mick12334

Have you checked if your VU+ Solo 2 is genuine, or a clone?
How long have you had your Solo 2?
Can you check it on another dish, friends, relatives, or neighbour?
What image have you got loaded on it?

martin4me

Vu+ Newbie
DSC_0313.JPG DSC_0315.JPG

Here you see the difference between the two....look at the tv picture on the background. The solo2 i'v just for a few days, second hand....he's said it works ok ....
It should make no difference if I use the solo or the solo2, or is the solo2 more sensitive that i need to adjust the 'head' outside? Or is ther something wrong with the solo2 ?

Mick12334

I also see a card installed, which we aren't allowed to discuss.
Can you please post a picture of a FTA, Free to Air, channel, to show if that is breaking up.

You still haven't posted which satellites you can receive, and the channels you're viewing.

I see NPO2 HD listed on your Solo 2, which is an encrypted channel, on 23.5E, if this is the case please try 12168 V 27500 DVB-S2 8PSK 5/6 and see if TV Lux is breaking up.

martin4me

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, thanks for all your reply's ! That was interesting, when i choose a Free to Air channel i've a good picture witg the solo2 ! When i use the encrypted channels ( I pay for it, for the abb.) some uses the installed card, then the screen is breaking up ( but this isn't when i use the my old solo)...so the problem is, looks like it, the card and the encrypting on the solo2? What to do now?
It right it is on the 23,3E...Using Blach hole in the solo2 ( In the solo i use Openpli)...Channels i'm vieving is the dutch canal digitaal on 23,3E ( As said: i pay for it- legal abb ther :) )

martin4me

Vu+ Newbie
Found the solution ! Was looking at the installed Cam Module (Card)...just changed the option : High bitrate support form NO to Yes...and there is comes :)