ftp component not ready

ilmago

BH Lover
Hi to all, I'm tring to copy a ipk plugin to /tmp root but suddenly appears a message "ftp component not ready" . I tried with dcc and filezilla.
I have disabled windows 8.1 firewall but without success..any ideas?
I have OBH and vu solo2..
thanks

Mick12334

Are you using the VU+ Control Centre, or have you downloaded the latest version of Filezilla?
I have only read of this with Dreamboxes, from a number of years ago, and that mentioned firewalls, but as you've disabled Windows firewall you could check your anti virus software.
Never had this problem or even read of it, with VU+ receivers.
Do you have a laptop, running a different set up, that you can try?

ilmago

BH Lover
Are you using the VU+ Control Centre, or have you downloaded the latest version of Filezilla?
I have only read of this with Dreamboxes, from a number of years ago, and that mentioned firewalls, but as you've disabled Windows firewall you could check your anti virus software.
Never had this problem or even read of it, with VU+ receivers.
Do you have a laptop, running a different set up, that you can try?
I have just tried with last filezilla version and with vu+cc as well. I stopped antivirus too but same result..
I'll try now to re-flash the OBH then I will use another laptop as you suggest

ilmago

BH Lover
I tried without wifi (vu solo2 with LAN) and it works!!!
This is really strange...I try to reinstall wifi driver

ilmago

BH Lover
up
I tried without wifi (vu solo2 with LAN) and it works!!!
This is really strange...I try to reinstall wifi driver
update: I try with BH 2.1.7 same problem, this morning with LAN connection I have do online update to version 2.1.7 .1 and now works with wifi too!!!
Thanks BH Team !

pagannini

Vu+ Newbie
i have also ;*ftp not ready* on dcc clears eventually,i now use ip advance,dragndrop files and folders,solo2 rocks