FTP problem: File transfer stops incomplete

Ferran Gonzalez

Vu+ Newbie
Please, just let me know if this is not the place to post my question.

I'm having problems copying files from my PC to my Vu+ Duo2 HDD using FTP. I've been trying with both FileZilla Client and with DCC too with similar results: file transfer stars correctly but after a while transfer slows down dramatically until it ends up stopping completely. I guess it could have to do with bad configuration on the client or perhaps the routers I'm using to connect both equipaments but I haven't found any step-by-set guide or any directions for a non expert like me.

Could anybody give ma a clue about what to do to solve it?... or perhaps where to find a guide to try to manage by myself?

Thank you for your answers!

Ferran Gonzalez

Vu+ Newbie
My system from which I'm trying to transfer files to the Vu+ Duo2 STB is a PC system running Windows 10. There are two other windows 10 PC systems connected to the same wifi network but they are normally turned off or away and not connected (one of them is a laptop and the other is normally turned off)

nunigaia

My system from which I'm trying to transfer files to the Vu+ Duo2 STB is a PC system running Windows 10. There are two other windows 10 PC systems connected to the same wifi network but they are normally turned off or away and not connected (one of them is a laptop and the other is normally turned off)

Try it with winscp

Ferran Gonzalez

Vu+ Newbie
The same thing again... I had been able to transfer a first 470MB file successfully, but when copying a second file into the same target directory on the Vu+ HDD I get an error message that says "Could not create file". After that, no way to transfer anything else, even closing the application and starting it uo again and setting a new connection successfully... :(

Any idea?