FTP very slow at starting after reboot

AlexWilMac

Lately, in the last OBH versions, I noted FTP service (and also OWIF) has a quite significant delay at being accessible after a reboot.
What is the cause? Is there anything we can do or check?

AlexWilMac

Still present this problem, after a complete reboot (not a GUI restart), all services which need FTP are unavailable for about 3-4 minutes.
@p.rodrigues: I think you misunderstood my first message: I'm not talking about the overall response time (when FTP works, it woks well and fat). I'm saying that, after a reboot, FTP service does not start immediately and this makes impossible to use OWIF, FTP clients, access by terminal and using software of various type.
After a few minutes, it starts working.

p.rodrigues

Vu+ User
Still present this problem, after a complete reboot (not a GUI restart), all services which need FTP are unavailable for about 3-4 minutes.
@p.rodrigues: I think you misunderstood my first message: I'm not talking about the overall response time (when FTP works, it woks well and fat). I'm saying that, after a reboot, FTP service does not start immediately and this makes impossible to use OWIF, FTP clients, access by terminal and using software of various type.
After a few minutes, it starts working.

Wait x minutes after reboot? Something is not right there.

I have just tested > Reboot to Duo 4K (OBH 4.4.023), as soon as it had "dolls" I aced immediately by FTP...

"Dolls" in FTA but it will be the same if you set the boot for something not FTA. The time it takes to be available to have "dolls" can vary for more if we have OMB, which is sunny.