Announcements Gifts from Vu+

vilas

Vu+ User
This is the mail received today:
Congratulations!
You won the Amazon Coupon from Return the Love event.
Please reply to this email to confirm the validity of your email
Sincerely,
Vu+ Team
And now ?

50_lire

Vu+ User
Already done, but .....then ?
You'll receive another mail where is a CLAIM CODE like this: XXXX-XXXXXX-XXXX.
Then:
  1. Visit ***.amazon.com/gc
  2. Click Apply to account and enter the Claim Code when prompted.
  3. Gift card funds are applied automatically to eligible orders during the checkout process.
  4. You must pay for any remaining balance on your order with another payment method.
Your gift card claim code may also be entered when prompted during checkout. To redeem your gift card using the Amazon.com1-Click service, first add the gift card funds to
Your Account.
For more information on using your gift card, visit ***.amazon.com/help/gc

vilas

Vu+ User
You'll receive another mail where is a CLAIM CODE like this: XXXX-XXXXXX-XXXX.
Then:
  1. Visit ***.amazon.com/gc
  2. Click Apply to account and enter the Claim Code when prompted.
  3. Gift card funds are applied automatically to eligible orders during the checkout process.
  4. You must pay for any remaining balance on your order with another payment method.
Your gift card claim code may also be entered when prompted during checkout. To redeem your gift card using the Amazon.com1-Click service, first add the gift card funds to
Your Account.
For more information on using your gift card, visit ***.amazon.com/help/gc

Hi, 50_lire , how are you !

thanks for the info !

sato

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everybody,
I`ve tried to order something from amazon.com as I have the voucher, too. Unfortunately there`s virtually no chance to purchase anything. I tried different items from different suppliers, but every time when I get to "Send to" I receive an error.
Is it because all that stuff on amazon.com is located in USA and I try to deliver it to Europe???
I`m from Northern Ireland (UK), but even I put my friend`s address as delivery address in Europe, I got the same message:help: .
I have bought a few items from amazon.co.uk before without any problems....but voucher`s valid only on amazon.com as it`s been already mentioned .
Can anybody confirm successful transaction from amazon.com if the delivery address is in Europe, please?
Otherwise these vouchers are completely waste of time and our hopes :chair: .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be independent and your TV screen will never be the same.

amazon.jpg

DS-1

Vu+ User
I suppose you have this problem just because you're choosing items that are not selled directly by Amazon.

Choose an item that has this wording: "Ships from and sold by Amazon" and try again.

Hi everybody,
I`ve tried to order something from amazon.com as I have the voucher, too. Unfortunately there`s virtually no chance to purchase anything. I tried different items from different suppliers, but every time when I get to "Send to" I receive an error.
Is it because all that stuff on amazon.com is located in USA and I try to deliver it to Europe???
I`m from Northern Ireland (UK), but even I put my friend`s address as delivery address in Europe, I got the same message:help: .
I have bought a few items from amazon.co.uk before without any problems....but voucher`s valid only on amazon.com as it`s been already mentioned .
Can anybody confirm successful transaction from amazon.com if the delivery address is in Europe, please?
Otherwise these vouchers are completely waste of time and our hopes :chair: .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Be independent and your TV screen will never be the same.

gabychan

Vu+ Newbie
The news Winers

Congratulations

luca.re
george1979george
dkouros
poiupoiu5
roadie666
kur1977
dahmoun53
miroslav.sorf
kyrliot
augustine_matthews
acramatic
erby136211
r.roesch
omid85311
krakim
Sphinx700
bernhard.platzer
nicos_antoniou
sametlotfi
urfinn
blackmar
wojtek0706
sascha.serwe
erkutbaydar
bossi1
corduroy27
kendimcd
kapciu1975
emanuele.perego
peter.michalech
faliny cus.techsat
ustassecK
rking
stw
yasersoliman229
bracone
pedro.newbie
erich2k10
elkhalifi.mohamed
OSMLars gartells
bert.gust
hoshimitzu
dirty_secret
VTI rapster82
kendimce
dachtus
san08

Mito

Administrator
Congratulations!
The 50 more winners were chosen for the Amazon Coupon on feb 24th.
(Total of 250 winners so far)
For privacy reason, we have not displayed the domain name of your email address.
Please check your email box for the confirmation letter from Vu+ and reply to it to prove your email is valid.
luca.rea
george1979george
dkouros
poiupoiu5
roadie666
kur1977
dahmoun53
miroslav.sorf
kyrliot
augustine_matthews
acramatic
erby136211
r.roesch
omid85311
krakim
Sphinx700
bernhard.platzer
nicos_antoniou
sametlotfi
urfinn
blackmar
wojtek0706
sascha.serwe
erkutbaydar
bossi1
corduroy27
kendimcd
kapciu1975
emanuele.perego
peter.michalech
faliny
cus.techsat
ustassecK
rking
stw
yasersoliman229
bracone
pedro.newbie
erich2k10
elkhalifi.mohamed
OSMLars
gartells
bert.gust
hoshimitzu
dirty_secret
VTI
rapster82
kendimce
dachtus
san08

C

Cus2k

luca.rea
george1979george
dkouros
poiupoiu5
roadie666
kur1977
dahmoun53
miroslav.sorf
kyrliot
augustine_matthews
acramatic
erby136211
r.roesch
omid85311
krakim
Sphinx700
bernhard.platzer
nicos_antoniou
sametlotfi
urfinn
blackmar
wojtek0706
sascha.serwe
erkutbaydar
bossi1
corduroy27
kendimcd
kapciu1975
emanuele.perego
peter.michalech
faliny
cus.techsat
ustassecK
rking
stw
yasersoliman229
bracone
pedro.newbie
erich2k10
elkhalifi.mohamed
OSMLars
gartells
bert.gust
hoshimitzu
dirty_secret
VTI
rapster82
kendimce
dachtus
san08

:)
impossible to make purchases from the states, the important thing is the thought, thanks vuplus

corduroy27

Vu+ Newbie
I am a happy user of a VU+ Uno.
I would like to thank VU+ for this gift...
Maybe this company have a better philosophy from the competition.
Continue the good job. And hear the costumers...

kingy29

Vu+ Newbie
:)
impossible to make purchases from the states, the important thing is the thought, thanks vuplus

I had the same problem Amazon.uk will not accept the voucher.
Solution open a account with AmazonUS and you can use voucher though postage is expensive.
I have done this and am waiting for delivery of my purchase.

sonc

Vu+ User
I had the same problem Amazon.uk will not accept the voucher.
Solution open a account with AmazonUS and you can use voucher though postage is expensive.
I have done this and am waiting for delivery of my purchase.

I got the following response from Vu when I mentioned that I, like nearly all Amazon.com coupon winners, do not live in the USA:

Hello,
Greetings from Vu+ team.
We have taken into consideration of our users' convenience. So, as of next event we are going to proceed the event with the Amazon.co.uk
We figured that most of fans reside in Europe, Africa, and Middle East. So, from now on, we are going to send
gift card from UK !
Thanks for your understanding.
Rose

gus

Vu+ Newbie
thank guys, got some amazon voucher, if you win one one are you able to win in next month prize draws

50_lire

Vu+ User
I got the following response from Vu when I mentioned that I, like nearly all Amazon.com coupon winners, do not live in the USA:

Hello,
Greetings from Vu+ team.
We have taken into consideration of our users' convenience. So, as of next event we are going to proceed the event with the Amazon.co.uk
We figured that most of fans reside in Europe, Africa, and Middle East. So, from now on, we are going to send
gift card from UK !
Thanks for your understanding.
Rose
Thanks.
And for those who have already won the ticket? Will this be spent on Amazon UK? :oops:

kingy29

Vu+ Newbie
This was the reply I got fromVu
"
Greetings from Vu+ Team.
The gift card that we sent out is from Amazon.com (U.S. website)
We are sorry but it is not feasible to purchase gift cards from local amazon web site such as amazon.co.uk
Here is the reason as following:
When we randomly pick the 50 winners of the event through the system, it is impossible to forecast where the 50 winners are from.

We have our clients from all over the world, including Europe , Africa, and Middle East.
So, we can not meet the needs of every client's local amazon website.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Thank you for your understanding."

I am pleased they are listening to our problem and have finaly rectified it.