green screen and constant rebooting after trying to install lcd4linux from ultimo 4k plugins itself

falconwd

Vu+ Newbie
hello,

i tried to install plugin lcd4k in vu+ ultimo 4k ( the one who says only install for ultimo 4k) the thing is i get a green screen software fault and it keeps rebooting and getting the green screen over and over . I had to reinstall blackhole3.0.5 quad pip all over (flash)
can someone help me to get the latest version lcd4 ipk for vu+ ultimo 4k to install it manually. I can't find it on the net

than you

Matrix10

Administrator
hello,

i tried to install plugin lcd4k in vu+ ultimo 4k ( the one who says only install for ultimo 4k) the thing is i get a green screen software fault and it keeps rebooting and getting the green screen over and over . I had to reinstall blackhole3.0.5 quad pip all over (flash)
can someone help me to get the latest version lcd4 ipk for vu+ ultimo 4k to install it manually. I can't find it on the net

than you

I installed five times Lcd4Lnux without any problems.
Possible reason.
The server was down.
You did not install or uninstall Lcd4Linux on a written procedure / installation / uninstallation .

http://www.vuplus-community.net/boa...o4k-solo4k-bh-server.35822/page-2#post-243032

Last edited: