Green Screen on 2160P

Hi,

my solo 4K is working very good, except if i'm trying the 2160P. Then the screen is green. It is not the crash screen, there is just a screen layer on screen. But i still can navigate into the menu and so on. I tried with the best HDMI 2.0 quality cable (150€ for 2 meters) but it is still green.

I'm using the solo 4K with one of the latest Sony 4K projector. I also tried to change frequency from 50Hz, to 60Hz or Multi but it doesn't change anything. I have this issue with original image, openpli image but also blackhole image.

Thanks for your help!

everza

Vu+ Newbie
black hole settings: setup, color RGB.
In sony settings: HDMI settings, from standard to advanced.
bye
EV

Tibii

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,

The problem is probably due to the HDCP
standard. Solo 4K supports the latest HDCP 2.2 standard which is unfortunately not backward compatible with earlier standards (e.g. HDCP 2.0) that were built in devices through 2013, 2014, 2015.
Basically the HDCP 2.2 chip was not available at those years, but late 2015.

HDCP is used for DRM purposes in Sat receivers and in several devices.

You could Google up HDCP coverters that can be hooked on the HDMI cables to solve the problem. They are quitep expensive, not sure they worth to buy. Here you can read full article on the issue: hdcp-error dot com.

I run into the same problem with my amplifier.

elrabas

Vu+ Newbie
I all, yesterday I received my deco Solo4k, for my surprise was that selecting the 4k in the deco (2160p) I went out the image in shades of green and pink
Well inquiring I found the solution and here I leave it.
'The first is to have installed the BlackHole 3.0.2E (do not know if you can with another image, I've only tried this) because it has a function that the image brought home the deco not had (or not found I)
-Go to * Setting A / V * and choose RGB color type
We changed it to 2160p resolution and ready and will look like touches

PD: if still you still see the same, in my case (TV SONY 55X8509C) I have to go to:
* HOME * - * Settings * - * External Inputs * -select the HDMI where you have the deco and select * Enhanced 4K * Format, reset the tv and now that HDMI input has compatibility with 4k deco.

also say that during the problem, I tested five different HDMI cables (none was 2.0) and also tried all HDMI inputs and still doing the same, now I have a HDMI 1.4 cable and works perfect

Bigsat

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, i have the Sony KD-75X8505C 4K Ultra HD-tv and have whit the VU SOLO 4K a green picture Who can help me ?

Attachments

• DSC_0092.JPG
    DSC_0092.JPG
    247.8 KB · Views: 28
  • DSC_0093.JPG
    DSC_0093.JPG
    189.6 KB · Views: 26

Matrix10

Administrator
Hi, i have the Sony KD-75X8505C 4K Ultra HD-tv and have whit the VU SOLO 4K a green picture Who can help me ?

BOX A/V settings HDMI Colorspace >> RGB
TV setting >>HDMI-Signalformat >>Optimiertes Format/optimal format
=============================================
If not help you have to update TV firmware/software

It is true that one of rgb vu + solo4k has the color space in which also provide, but previously you should on the sony remote control until the home button press, scroll down to the bottom and select Settings.
Then select external inputs and then choose hdmi-signal format. Now just select the hdmi to the vu + depends for me it's HDMI1 and select optimal.
if you have the easy 5sek.powerknopf press the tv then restarts in these settings are the vü + UI and set 2160p and color space to RGB and then that should not be black picture or even green or pink ...

Last edited:

marsonia

Vu+ Newbie
I have issues when enabled on lg oled deep color option on hdmi port. On vu 4k is RGB on colorspace, and i can see white pixels on darker scenes.