hbbtv not working

Hadock

Vu+ Newbie
hbbtv not working on open Bh.
ı didnt find speed up menu .
how can ı start hbbtv on open Bh images.
Thx

Pikachu1233

Vu+ Newbie
Hbbtv is not working on my vu+ solo2 neither opera browser. I tune into TSR1, press the red button, I see the message in the window of the Vu+ that Hbbtv is starting or something like this.
But nothing.
I cannot find any extensions for HBBTV.

What do I do wrong

Pikachu1233

Vu+ Newbie
Hello again

Youtube doesn't work. I have checked out my internet connection but it works. I can connect from my Mac to the Vu+.

Does it work for all you guys? Then I have to do a clean install. I've spent many many hours to get it work the way I want so I don't want to start again.

Please help...suggest!!!!

Best regards from Switzerland

Salut à tous

levi

Hbbtv is not working on my vu+ solo2 neither opera browser. I tune into TSR1, press the red button, I see the message in the window of the Vu+ that Hbbtv is starting or something like this.
But nothing.
I cannot find any extensions for HBBTV.

What do I do wrong
I don't know where is that channel but working fine for me hbbtv on 19.2 or 13 est also opera browser working fine
Hello again

Youtube doesn't work. I have checked out my internet connection but it works. I can connect from my Mac to the Vu+.

Does it work for all you guys? Then I have to do a clean install. I've spent many many hours to get it work the way I want so I don't want to start again.

Please help...suggest!!!!

Best regards from Switzerland

Salut à tous
I don't know why doesn't work for you but working perfectly my tube tv here

kuno55

Vu+ Newbie
Open Black Hole 0.1 update 19-06-2015 Vu+ Duo2 and Solose
HbbTV does not work after upgrade
How to fix it

Pikachu1233

Vu+ Newbie
Hello

I confirm that once update 19-06-2015 installed HBBTV and Youtube stop to work on vu+ Solo2. If I stick to version before that, it works. I've tried reinstalling HBBTv from the server, but no go!
I'm also looking for a solution.

dozab2000

Vu+ Newbie
to avoid, the problem, you can prevent opera and hbbtv to update after you flash the box:
Code:
# opkg flag hold enigma2-plugin-extensions-hbbtv
# opkg flag hold vuplus-hbbtv-dumpait
# opkg flag hold vuplus-opera-browser