HD en Solo2

ogalla

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, I do not open HD in 3.0.5 or 3.0.6. He finds them and finds them, but then he does not open them, tuner error. What should I do? Thank you

P.S. Vu + Solo 2

AlexWilMac

Did you format it by the image? And this means: did you format it as ext4 (or ext3)?
AFTER formatting it, you have to mount it by the specific command of your image. What image do you have?

AlexWilMac

Does not OPEN HD does not mean anything: what do you mean? And, above all, you did not answer my question. For the last time:
1) Did you format it by the image commands?
2) Did you mount it?

ogalla

Vu+ Newbie
Hello again: I have installed two images one the 3.0.5 and another 3.0.6 in vu + Solo 2. They install very well and work very well. I put a list of channels and everything goes very well, you see all the channels but HD can not be seen in any of the two images, so I do not know if I have to configure something so HD channels can be seen. Thank you

Formatted in fat 32

Mick12334

Can you please post your satellite set up:
Fixed dish, multiple LNB's, motorized dish, satellites you can receive.
Have you tried doing a manual scan, for the a HD transponder?

AlexWilMac

Try manually scanning in some FTA, Free to Air, HD channels:
11377 V 22000 DVB-S2 8PSK 2/3
Incredible: you were talking about channels you can't watch and not of your HDD as you was not able to have access to it!

As we are talking about channels, please post your tuner configuration.
What kind of TV do you own?
How do you connect your decoder to the TV? By what cable?
I fear we'll have to ask a lot of questions to you because you don't understand that, when you go to the doctor, you need to explain EVERYTHING, every details of your issue!