Discussion in 'Board News, Questions and Suggestions' started by DDJ1, Jul 13, 2020.
My Solo 4k will not recognise my hard drive !. Can anyone help.
Not a useful message, this way. You need to describe:
1) whether you are talking about an internal or external HDD.
2) if it's external, I hope you connected it directly to a USB port, not through a hub: hub often means troubles, particularly the not powered ones.
3) what did you do so far to use your HDD: did you format by the image? Or you connected as it was?
4) if you formatted by the image, did you mount it? Formatting without mounting is not enough under linux.
5) What image do you have installed (useful to guide you through the needed steps)
So, next time, imagine you are at the doctor and be as more precise and descriptive as possible.
Instead of using not clear PMs, please, answer my detailed questions in a detailed way.