Hello all,

jcgrumbles

Vu+ Newbie
Just a few lines to introduce myself people,my name is grumbles and im saving up to buy a pvr,im absolutely hopeless with buttons but from what ive learned about the vu-duo its quite easy to operate(even for numbskulls like me whos wife is patiently teaching me how to use her laptop)and the picture quality is excellent .I am looking forward to learn more about this box and to have some fun along the way,regards to you all...grumbles.

Matrix10

Administrator
Just a few lines to introduce myself people,my name is grumbles and im saving up to buy a pvr,im absolutely hopeless with buttons but from what ive learned about the vu-duo its quite easy to operate(even for numbskulls like me whos wife is patiently teaching me how to use her laptop)and the picture quality is excellent .I am looking forward to learn more about this box and to have some fun along the way,regards to you all...grumbles.

:thanks: and :welcome:

jcgrumbles

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for the warm welcome matrix10 and mito,im off to sit in a corner now with a satelitte dictionary to find out what skins,bootloaders and emus are!Give me a few days to absorb that and i just might come back with a question or two,but please bear in mind your talking to someone whos first tv recorder was the size of a suitcase. regards..grumbles.

Tamaki

Administrator
Welcome with us.
:welcome: