Help with new Image 2

John Bailey

Vu+ User
Hi,
Tried to load the new image to my Vu+ Duo (was 1.7.8) but now get BH message to say 'service unavailable check tuner configuration'.
I have checked the tuner and all Ok.
I have also lost all my satellite settings except 28.2 e, also box remains stating 'starting GUI'.

Hope someone can adviseon how I can resolve this or if I can revert to the previous image

Regards,
John

Shiro

BH-C
Your box is not well configured or you have not performed a channel search or you have not installed an updated settings list.

levi

When u flash new image it will wipe all ur settings plugins u got to do all over again ur setting an less u done porsenal backup befor new image flash

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@levi :well, personal backup is not compatible with new image (that's written with image description) I don't think so it will help him.

@john: I did not write it's dish problem - you probably have just one sat set up in you tuner config. Do you remember old settings? Was usals or diswqc1.2 set for the motor?
If usals - just set tuner as positioner and enter correct latitude and longitude
If diseq1.2 you need to know all satellites positions stored in your motor (e.g. astra 19 as 1, hotbird 13 as 2, etc.)

19BCFC03

Vu+ Newbie
Installed the new image, but dont have a clue how to add addons with this its totally confused me as the old ones wont work with this

levi

@levi :well, personal backup is not compatible with new image (that's written with image description) I don't think so it will help him.

@john: I did not write it's dish problem - you probably have just one sat set up in you tuner config. Do you remember old settings? Was usals or diswqc1.2 set for the motor?
If usals - just set tuner as positioner and enter correct latitude and longitude
If diseq1.2 you need to know all satellites positions stored in your motor (e.g. astra 19 as 1, hotbird 13 as 2, etc.)
Hi darian23 when I said personnel backup a mean backup for channel settings I though he had diseq 1.2 like mine i dont know why :) I know the oe 1.6 (pyton 2.6 ) plugins will not work on this oe2 images :eek:k:

levi

Installed the new image, but dont have a clue how to add addons with this its totally confused me as the old ones wont work with this
Hi m8 you need to look out for oe2 plugins from now on for bh 2.0.0 and above images