Hi all, from 1taz

1taz

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone, I've been around the sat scene for many years and love my Vu duo and sol2. I'd always used vix and vti images but took the plunge with blackhole about a week ago. All I can say is I've been blown away with blackhole features especially using meoboot and parallel universes. I've set my receivers up by reading and learning on this fantastic forum.

I'm looking forward to helping and contributing wherever I can.

Thanks for everything

1taz

suttsy

Vu+ Newbie
Hi everyone, I've been around the sat scene for many years and love my Vu duo and sol2. I'd always used vix and vti images but took the plunge with blackhole about a week ago. All I can say is I've been blown away with blackhole features especially using meoboot and parallel universes. I've set my receivers up by reading and learning on this fantastic forum.

Thanks for everything

1taz

Hi mate, welcome to the forum.
There's lots of great help here if you need it.
Be sure to post in the right section, when looking for help.
Enjoy the journey kid......
tongue2.gif

1taz

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for the welcome everyone. I'm really starting to get to grips with BH now. Wish I'd used it years ago. Great image features and fantastic support.

Thanks again

1tsz

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Tamaki

Administrator

Thanks for everything

1taz

Welcome with us.
:welcome: