khafanpardaz

Vu+ User
hi dear admins i like BH image and i ll use VU+ DUO i m not rich
So
please upload a new version of OpenBh image in site
because i have not internet in my home and download image on my work
thanks

Mick12334

If you don't have any internet, at home, where you presumably use your receiver, then why do you require the latest image?
Updates are mainly for internet use, with the latest Kodi, IPTV player, and other plugins, which are of very little use, to anyone without an internet connection.
You can get Open Blackhole, v1.0, from the forum:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/openbh-1-0-vu-duo.32297/

You also list a Netgear Wireless ADSL Modem, in your signature, which should mean that you do have an internet connection, at home.
Do you mean that you don't have Fibre broadband, at home, just a slow internet connection?
Can you please provide more information?

khafanpardaz

Vu+ User
If you don't have any internet, at home, where you presumably use your receiver, then why do you require the latest image?
Updates are mainly for internet use, with the latest Kodi, IPTV player, and other plugins, which are of very little use, to anyone without an internet connection.
You can get Open Blackhole, v1.0, from the forum:
http://www.vuplus-community.net/board/threads/openbh-1-0-vu-duo.32297/

You also list a Netgear Wireless ADSL Modem, in your signature, which should mean that you do have an internet connection, at home.
Do you mean that you don't have Fibre broadband, at home, just a slow internet connection?
Can you please provide more information?

my phone line is not usable for ADSL internet in our country we have many problems whit internet "Filtering and .... " we access to online BH panel whit using OpenVPN i go to my own home new home Buy and im in my new home now

Mick12334

Does your new home have basic internet?
If you want to update, your receiver, to the latest Open Blackhole, can you not take your receiver to a friends, or relatives, and connect to their internet?
The receiver doesn't need to be connected to a satellite dish, to update the image, or use the internet options, like IPTV, or Kodi.
Some of our internet options, in England, aren't much better, it's only recently that my area has introduced Fibre Broadband, where I now get speeds of over 37 Mbps download, until then I was stuck with between 1-2 Mbps, which meant I couldn't use any of my VU+ Duo 2's internet options.

khafanpardaz

Vu+ User
Does your new home have basic internet?
If you want to update, your receiver, to the latest Open Blackhole, can you not take your receiver to a friends, or relatives, and connect to their internet?
The receiver doesn't need to be connected to a satellite dish, to update the image, or use the internet options, like IPTV, or Kodi.
Some of our internet options, in England, aren't much better, it's only recently that my area has introduced Fibre Broadband, where I now get speeds of over 37 Mbps download, until then I was stuck with between 1-2 Mbps, which meant I couldn't use any of my VU+ Duo 2's internet options.
in iran homes have not basic internet we pay internet in ADSL line on our phone lines and in new home we have not any phone line

khafanpardaz

Vu+ User
i need the last ver of OpenBH image for install whit usb Flash Drive
and so i can update my reciver in my work
thanks

nunigaia