hispsat

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpfs

Vu+ Newbie
Good afternoon I have a 4k vu solo and histelat sattelite now the sic hd was giving type 4.3 but I have information that it is only a problem with all the vu in another box works well I have tested all the images, even the original one and the same if you can help me thank you hug

rcc_pt

Vu+ Newbie
Hello, I have the same problem on my VU + Duo 4K.
The SIC channel, on Hispasat 30W, frequency 12.130H, appears with the image cut off on the sides.
This problem is only affecting VU + receivers regardless of the image they are using.
Is it possible to find a solution? Thanks.

nunigaia

Hello, I have the same problem on my VU + Duo 4K.
The SIC channel, on Hispasat 30W, frequency 12.130H, appears with the image cut off on the sides.
This problem is only affecting VU + receivers regardless of the image they are using.
Is it possible to find a solution? Thanks.

Good afternoon I have a 4k vu solo and histelat sattelite now the sic hd was giving type 4.3 but I have information that it is only a problem with all the vu in another box works well I have tested all the images, even the original one and the same if you can help me thank you hug

*** WARNING ***

SIC channel and +/- 99% of services on Hispasat are encrypted services, though only available with a valid subscription and with provider equipment. In this case, we can´t discuss it on our board as it´s forbidden.

Read our board rules --> https://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

best regards
nunigaia

THREAD CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.