How change remote control from Vu Plus Solo2 to Vu Plus SE

vuckpand

Vu+ Newbie
I have two Vu Plus boxes:
One of them is Vu Plus Solo2 with its original remote controle,
and the other is Vu Plus Solo SE without remote controle.
How can I use the remote controle from Vu Plus Solo 2 for Vu Plus Solo SE.
Not use at the same time.
It is necessary to type some codes ?!
Or can I reprogram the remote controle?
What is the best procedure ?

Thank You!

AlexWilMac

As usual, user don't detail the situation: does the remote work at the moment with both boxes? I suppose you mean they don't. If this is the case, you need to change the "Remote control code" setup in the image, by the specific plugin embedded in BH.
If the supposition is right, one image has it set as 1 and the other one has it currently set as 2. Change the value in the box that does not work and, as you can't do that by the remote itself, you need the OWIF (OpenWebInterface) and its virtual remote.

vuckpand

Vu+ Newbie
I did not go out of the ordinary. .....So I go back. The remote control works only for Vu Plus Solo 2, not for Vu Plus Solo SE.
So I can get command only for Solo 2.
I do not understand how can I change the "Remote control code" setup in the image of Solo SE.
How can I set the code value in the SOLO SE ?
I can't setup anything without remote controle..
Thank You.

Last edited:

AlexWilMac

I already told you, but if you don't explore your image and its plugins and menu, you won't find anything.
Remote Control Code it's a system plugin of BH, so already installed with the image.
And, again: you can't control, of course, one of your boxes by the remote. But you can use the OWIF, OpenWebInterface, typing your box IP address in your browser (as you would discover by a quick search over the Internet).
There you have a virtual remote.
Another way, is to use some app to control the VU+ from your smartphone or tablet.

Attachments

• RemoteControlCode.jpg
    RemoteControlCode.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 18

a911

The BH Lover
I already told you, but if you don't explore your image and its plugins and menu, you won't find anything.
Remote Control Code it's a system plugin of BH, so already installed with the image.
And, again: you can't control, of course, one of your boxes by the remote. But you can use the OWIF, OpenWebInterface, typing your box IP address in your browser (as you would discover by a quick search over the Internet).
There you have a virtual remote.
Another way, is to use some app to control the VU+ from your smartphone or tablet.

May be like those apps
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=baront.vuplus.rc&hl=en
http://vuplus.com/sub/sub0110.php
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.vuplus.android&hl=en

vuckpand

Vu+ Newbie
Ok.
Now I understand how to enter in OpenWebInterface - my problem was, I did not know and find IP of box.
I found the virtual remote from OpenWebInterface.
It's Ok.
Now I can make some changes in box.
So, I think I will try the applications recomended from a911.

Thank You my friends, and sorry for initials nonunderstandings.

Many thanks.