how scan new update satellites ?

recteur

Vu+ Newbie
Hi , i have update new satellites downloaded from satellites-xml.eu , i put the file on etc/tuxbox , i have update my bouquet list , but the problem i don't find the new sat i update, on satellite pointer, i have only the old satellites , and the channels on new bouquet ( from the new sat ) are deactivate and can't select any one.
what i need to do to find all sat updated in file satellite.xml on satellite pointer ?
thx to reply .

recteur

Vu+ Newbie
thx to reply , look my problem is why i cant find all sat in , satellites pointer , i just find astra hotbird nilesat eutelsat , but other sat i have update not present in , satellites pointer , because i manualy turn the dish usung superjack motor , and i must see the sginal when i turn the dish !! any option to do with tuner or vu+ bh 2.0.6 ?
the to help again

YipMan

Vu+ User
Hi!
For your satellite appears correctly, we need your sattelite.xml file contains the list of satellite transponders in question
/etc/tuxbox/satellite.xml

recteur

Vu+ Newbie
Hi!
For your satellite appears correctly, we need your sattelite.xml file contains the list of satellite transponders in question
/etc/tuxbox/satellite.xml
i already do this many times , but still i dont find the new sat on, satellite pointer , did you think there is in option to change or what ?

recteur

Vu+ Newbie
:thanks:
Probelm done
I just set tuner on lnb1 for all my new sat:D
That is it ,thx to freind on French section .
And thx to vupluscommunity :victory: