How to display foreign language website from BH2.0.6?

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
I am very intereste to know how to display foreign language website (for example Chinese or Japanise or Koria) on a BH 2.0.6x system. I DO NOT want translate the OS to particular language because the native English is prefect for me. However, when I use Opera webbrowser to visite a foreign language website, it is very desired to display properly like the microsoft's Englishe-windows system. If the BH + plugin allow to input foreign language, it would be prefect.

Any suggestion or solution please!

paolino

Vu+ User+++
I am very intereste to know how to display foreign language website (for example Chinese or Japanise or Koria) on a BH 2.0.6x system. I DO NOT want translate the OS to particular language because the native English is prefect for me. However, when I use Opera webbrowser to visite a foreign language website, it is very desired to display properly like the microsoft's Englishe-windows system. If the BH + plugin allow to input foreign language, it would be prefect.

Any suggestion or solution please!

Opera WebBrowser is closed source. You should ask Vu+.

mysat-bs

Vu+ User
Opera WebBrowser is closed source. You should ask Vu+.
Thank paolino, I will try to contact Vu+, but I believe the Vu+ should monitor this site, I wish they can see this, I hope !? A few days ago, I had writen some suggestions to BH team and the code creators regarding the network issues. There is no any reply. Do you know or any one know whether the BH team replys user's question ?