How to get CAM working with BH

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwa

Vu+ Newbie
Hello. I just flashed my Vu+ Ultimo with BH 2.1.7, and did a channel search. Found my channels, and my Canal Digital card is inserted as before, but picture is just back on my channels ?

The Blue Panel states: 1 CAM installed, but still no pictures.

Do I need additional setting ? The SNR on my channel in 88%, so the satelitt setup is fine.

What do I do now ?

/bwa

nunigaia

I don't understand what's illegal with this question. I have a valid and paid for Canal Digital card inserted, so I thougth this was OK ?

Does not Black Hole work with a Canal Digital Card ?

Have you readed the forum rules?

best regards
nunigaia

nunigaia

Yes, and this is not a piracy question .... Is it a smartcard reading question, then ? I'm sorry if I don't understand the problem ...

AFAIK, the most tv providers has own proprietary decoders, so the card must work with their own decoders!
Can you please tell me what´s your canal digital provider ( country )? And system coding!

bwa

Vu+ Newbie
It's Canal Digital in Norway. System Coding ? Have noe clue ... Went from Open Pli where it worked fine from and wanted to try BlackHole, but it seems like a bad idea ....

nunigaia

It's Canal Digital in Norway. System Coding ? Have noe clue ... Went from Open Pli where it worked fine from and wanted to try BlackHole, but it seems like a bad idea ....

Haven´t you a proprietary decoder for this card?

>>Artorius<<

>>English Admin<<
I will close this thread as it borders on rule breaking and eventually someone will end up changing the discussion and the the rules will be broken and people will get a ban.
@bwa I understand you just want to get your legitimate card to work and I can assure you there are plenty of forums that can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.