how-to IPTV streams

vumore

Vu+ Newbie
I have a problem of sound with some iptv channels with resolution 1080i (not all channels with this resolution), there is no sound. In my PC there is no problem and in vti image no problem.
I have a solose with BH 3.0.3 E .

vumore

Vu+ Newbie
The problem that i note is that BH can't detect more than one audio channel: if iptv channel have two or more audio channels, then there is no sound. Is this can be fixed.

Matrix10

Administrator
The problem that i note is that BH can't detect more than one audio channel: if iptv channel have two or more audio channels, then there is no sound. Is this can be fixed.

Everything related to IPTV in Black Hole image is in the hands from VU + Coders.
Maybe you can send a bug report.

ObiqueRaven

Vu+ Newbie
HI Guys,
I've got a similar problem. I have bought a good M3U Stream IPTV and it plays perfect on the PC but when I load it to the VU+Duo2 via E-Channelizer, the bouquet loads fine and everything seems OK but I get nothing except a blank screen when I select a channel. There ia a dialogue box sometimes saying 'transponder not found' and I have had occasional success in getting some free IPTV channels working in the past but this has me confused
Regards
Fiachna

ObiqueRaven

Vu+ Newbie
HI Guys,
I've got a similar problem. I have bought a good M3U Stream IPTV and it plays perfect on the PC but when I load it to the VU+Duo2 via E-Channelizer, the bouquet loads fine and everything seems OK but I get nothing except a blank screen when I select a channel. There is a dialogue box sometimes saying 'no data on transponder' and I have had occasional success in getting some free IPTV channels working in the past but this has me confused
Regards
Fiachna

nexius

Vu+ Newbie
Everything related to IPTV in Black Hole image is in the hands from VU + Coders.
Maybe you can send a bug report.

Hi,
How can I send a log report in order to explain my problem regarding IPTV?
The problem, it's when I log off from iptv app (server is my vu+ uno 4k) the streams stays active on my vu+ uno 4k...
I would like to know if is possible (on vu+ uno 4k side) to stop the stream after the iptv app is closed

local

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
I have two receivers DM8000 (newnigma) and VU Ultimo (vti)
the same network the same channel entry (service) settings in channels list (rtsp) and on DM8000 perfect streaming full HD and on VU black screen.
I tried all other possible cam streams, but no positive result at VU - why? Is Dreambox better?

Platoon

Vu+ Newbie
No, it is not better. Have you tried some other image? I suggest OpenpLi or OpenBH.

Sent from my HTC U11 using Tapatalk

local

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, sure I know - it was rater challenging question to VTI team. I know I can use other images, but is it out of VTI team skills to get it working?
I like VTI and I would like to see my ip cam in VU - I am suprised that vti image is not able to show the stream.
As far as I see I am not the only one, then it could be good for vti users to get good support from vti team.

a911

The BH Lover
Did Any one tried to run the M3u file one the VLC media player , and see if its working!
Most of the IPTV providers have issues regarding streaming, as I had the same issue of Black screen or No sound.

pnobrega

Vu+ Newbie
Hi. I've downloaded the m3u8 file from Openwebif. Im trying to see it in my nvidia shield. I just doesn't load the channel no matter what software I use. I can't even use it in the smartphone with the regular enigma2 apps... But... that same m3u8 files works perfectly in my pc with VLC.

Also, i was able to use the streaming using kodi with the enigma2 pvr client. I want to use it with tivimate IPTV app in android tv, but, no luck.
I guess it's probably something how the m3u8 file is created... I have no idea why even the enigma2 players dont work in the smartphone

a911

The BH Lover
Hi. I've downloaded the m3u8 file from Openwebif. Im trying to see it in my nvidia shield. I just doesn't load the channel no matter what software I use. I can't even use it in the smartphone with the regular enigma2 apps... But... that same m3u8 files works perfectly in my pc with VLC.

Also, i was able to use the streaming using kodi with the enigma2 pvr client. I want to use it with tivimate IPTV app in android tv, but, no luck.
I guess it's probably something how the m3u8 file is created... I have no idea why even the enigma2 players dont work in the smartphone

I will test this tivimate app with my m3u8 !!