how to mount 2 HDD in vu Solo2

hisham

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
i've 2 HDD, first internal 250GB mounted as hdd, and second external 2TB NTFS that doesn't want to mount it self
i've tried, but when rebooting it is not mounted (tried to mount as video / personal / hdd1 nothing)
any ideas?
thank you in advance

hisham

Vu+ Newbie
Hi,
i've 2 HDD, first internal 250GB mounted as hdd, and second external 2TB NTFS that doesn't want to mount it self
i've tried, but when rebooting it is not mounted (tried to mount as video / personal / hdd1 nothing)
any ideas?
thank you in advance

also how can i access my external hdd connected to solo2 from my computer without using ftp (filezilla), just using explorer?

NEUROSURGERY

Vu+ User
also how can i access my external hdd connected to solo2 from my computer without using ftp (filezilla), just using explorer?
Hi
I have the same problem with my external HDD 'my book' 4Tera NTFS, i can't mounted and i can see the files inside!!! you can see and read the files inside your HDD?

hisham

Vu+ Newbie
Hi
I have the same problem with my external HDD 'my book' 4Tera NTFS, i can't mounted and i can see the files inside!!! you can see and read the files inside your HDD?

as of now i have transfert all my file to DT in order to format hdd correctly with ext3