How to Mount Dreambox to Duo2

bumperbee

Vu+ User
Hi Everyone, I have a Dm7020Hdv2 with satdreamgr image. I wanted to view movies in my Dm7020Hdv2 through my Duo2 with OpenBlackhole latest updated image which is located in another room, but had been trying to mount it many times but to no avail. Could someone tell me how to mount it please?
Thanks

nunigaia

Hi Everyone, I have a Dm7020Hdv2 with satdreamgr image. I wanted to view movies in my Dm7020Hdv2 through my Duo2 with OpenBlackhole latest updated image which is located in another room, but had been trying to mount it many times but to no avail. Could someone tell me how to mount it please?
Thanks

Take a look to this simple guide, i can´t support other images rather than BlackHole or Open BlackHole --> Guide

Adapt it, according the image you are using on the other STB.

Thanks to @Matrix10 for this usefull guide.

best regards
nunigaia

bumperbee

Vu+ User
Hi Nunigaia, thanks very much for the quick reply and Matrix1o for the useful guide which I did the same but to no avail.

As my other stb is a dreambox dm7020hdv2, which do not have images of Blackhole or Openblackhole, is there any other way of solving this?

Best Regards

nunigaia

Hi Nunigaia, thanks very much for the quick reply and Matrix1o for the useful guide which I did the same but to no avail.

As my other stb is a dreambox dm7020hdv2, which do not have images of Blackhole or Openblackhole, is there any other way of solving this?

Best Regards

But it has a network connection. Instead of SatdreamGr image ( for the non Vuplus Stb ), try OpenAtv or OpenVix image, regarding the STB model you have, as they are OE-Alliance based as Open Blackhole.

best regards
nunigaia