How to.... Picons, help if you know

Daniel Stipic

Vu+ Newbie
Hi all, this is my first post on this forum, i recently bought a VU+ Ultimo receiver, and im learning new things day by day. I found out about Picons and tried to make them work but i constantly bump into some problem.
So first i would like to know what are the diferences between Picons, LCD picons and VFD picons.
Then if somebody could tell me how to make them look right.
I managed to find out that if i enlarge the picon image then in channel list it shows nice, in Info Bar is Full Size but down on the receiver it does not show right, if i make the picon image smaller then down on the receiver looks almost ok, but up in the infobar its small and shows only in one corner. If i dont put in picon then i have only the channel name but id like to have picon on receiver.
I have downloaded the picons for Thor 0.8W what im moslty watching, the picons where 100x60, i made them 220x132 and placed it in root/picon folder.
I have attached pics of what picons look like in channel list, infobar and on receiver

Im Using Black Hole 2.1.7 MultiBoot on VU+ Ultimo receiver, the skin is the default one that comes with the 2.1.7

Can anyone help please how to make it look right on the receiver too.

Attachments

• IMG_6714.JPG
    IMG_6714.JPG
    330.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_6715.JPG
    IMG_6715.JPG
    285.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6716.JPG
    IMG_6716.JPG
    316.6 KB · Views: 17