How to restore Settings?

Tony Heaton

Vu+ Newbie
HI There

I have a VU+ Duo running BH and I have just had to reflash my Box.

I did a backup to USB over the weekend but I now need some direction as to how to restore my settings.

I have gone into the relevant restore setting but it is not detecting my Backup or indeed my USB

Help and/or advice needed.

Thanks in advance

Tamaki

Administrator
HI There

I did a backup to USB over the weekend but I now need some direction as to how to restore my settings.

I have gone into the relevant restore setting but it is not detecting my Backup or indeed my USB

Thanks in advance
Is your usb mapped and mounted?
Did you make backup with software manager?
If yes you should go in software manager and select restore settings.
If software manager doesn't find any backup, maybe you should try to tell to use USB and not hdd to make backup.
Try this and let me know.

a911

The BH Lover
HI There

Thanks in advance

Hi Tony!

When U are at software>advance option....go to Choose backup location .....select USB Flash Drive/USB stick,,,,,OK!
Then U"ll find your settings!
Gdluck!

Tony Heaton

Vu+ Newbie
Duh

The issue was that I was only set to intermediate in the customise section and as such did not have the advanced option in software management. I changed the customise option to expert and that opened all the relevant menus in the Software section.

All fully restored