How to show the frequency channels on infobar bar

fairsats

Vu+ User
Which skin are you using? The default skin on Black Hole 2.14 still does, just tested it.
Using default skin....2nd press ok just brings in extended bar....in other images/skins a seperate window used to pop up in the middle with a description of channel.

Mick12334

On mine first press brings up channel name, now,& next programs, start/finish times, length remaining, clock, etc.., second press brings up channel frequency details, underneath the first banner.
Never had it pop up, in the middle, but for further details you can use the menu option, bring up the list of channels, highlight the one you're interested in, press the menu and show transponder info.

fairsats

Vu+ User
On mine first press brings up channel name, now,& next programs, start/finish times, length remaining, clock, etc.., second press brings up channel frequency details, underneath the first banner.
Yes Mick that's what mine is doing....it must have been a different skin that I was referring to..

Mick12334

I edited my post, probably while you were posting, to include the transponder info option, you might have had a shortcut to this information.

thamisony

Vu+ Newbie
Finally, I come to solve this problem:
follow the procedure:
1- menu
2-adjusting Epg then ok
Setting EPG
3-red botton
EPG Setup
Enable open tv epg loeder ------- No.
red botton .enjoe.