how to transfer flash memory to swap on usb

nunigaia

Thank you guys for your help Nunigaia your instructions are clear ........I have done as you requested after turning box off removed usb device turned box back on inserted usb device remounted and mapped device ......then on restarting the box display is stuck on starting and will not respond to remote control I have picture and sound but no control........ restarted box 2 more times and all back on running ok ........I have not put any images in openmultiboot that is what I was trying to do to add another image but when I open multiboot from plugin it was crashing everytime .......I will wait until a fix for it is made before I try again.......you guys do a really great job thank you very much

Wait for the fix!
regards

COVO

Vu+ Newbie
After updating image I now have openmultiboot working on vu+duo have open blackhole in flash .......and blackhole 2.1.6 and open vix hades in openmultiboot they are working well for now ......but I am having a bit of a problem when restarting GUI the box is getting stuck on starting it happens on all three images and the only fix is to reboot the box from rear on/off switch sometimes 2/3 reboots to get it running ......this is not happening all the time but sometime after FTP with DCC or after manual install of ipk requiring a restart ........is there a fix for this it does not affect the running of the image but just the start up thanks

nunigaia

After updating image I now have openmultiboot working on vu+duo have open blackhole in flash .......and blackhole 2.1.6 and open vix hades in openmultiboot they are working well for now ......but I am having a bit of a problem when restarting GUI the box is getting stuck on starting it happens on all three images and the only fix is to reboot the box from rear on/off switch sometimes 2/3 reboots to get it running ......this is not happening all the time but sometime after FTP with DCC or after manual install of ipk requiring a restart ........is there a fix for this it does not affect the running of the image but just the start up thanks

Don´t use Open Multiboot for now, wait until the fix is done.
be patient!

Thanks

COVO

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys just a question about Swop File Manager in open blackhole 0.0.1 why is there no option for autostart in the manager as there is in black hole 2.1.6 ........and is it possible to instal a version with autostart thanks .