How to use camcard in Vu+ ultimo 4k

_fighter__

Vu+ Newbie
Hello dears all community members
i am purchased Airtel Digital Tv Camcard of LG TV for Vu+ ultimo 4k
and i am now activated my subscription everything is fine but if i am select any channel
for watch thenn showing black screen not videos not audio on screen anyone can help me to
watch tv with camcard please help me guys this is my first question on this forum thanks in advance

AlexWilMac

What image are you using? This forum is almost completely for BH or OBH images. Is it your module a C.I. or a C.I.+? If the second, it is not supported by our images.
If it's the 1st type, have you enabled the option "High bitrate" under the C.I. menu? Although, I don't think this is your problem, as it affects only HD channels and, anyway, even if it's not enabled, you are able to see something, although with many artefacts, not a completely black screen.

_fighter__

Vu+ Newbie
What image are you using? This forum is almost completely for BH or OBH images. Is it your module a C.I. or a C.I.+? If the second, it is not supported by our images.
If it's the 1st type, have you enabled the option "High bitrate" under the C.I. menu? Although, I don't think this is your problem, as it affects only HD channels and, anyway, even if it's not enabled, you are able to see something, although with many artefacts, not a completely black screen.
Hi Alexwilmac i am using black hole 3.0.9 image, and its a CI+ module, and yes i am enables "high bitrate" but only still showing black screen please help me guys... :(

AlexWilMac

I'm sorry: as I don't own any CI+ modules, I can't answer your question but I'm sure it's not difficult to find out which ones using DuckDuckGo or any other search engine (as you can imagine from my answer, I don't use the big brother s.e. any longer...).

Because of legal issues is hard to give any answers but its allways a good ide to put your CI+ mudule and card in a device from the list of official supported devices to activate your subscriptions the legal way.
But all this can be found on DingDing.com ;)

wolsos

Vu+ Newbie
Hi, Why is CI+ not legal. According the information I have is that module for Joyne a virtual Conax CI+ Module fitting in any CI Slot. Why would a provider chose this technology when not legal?

Easy explained.

Not illegal for you to use in any device
Illegal for Vu+ to add support because CI+ is under license