HOWTO program Vu+ universal RC to control TV

jac

Vu+ User
I can confirm it's working correctly on my solo2

Inviato dal mio GT-I9300 utilizzando Tapatalk

NikolasP

Vu+ Newbie
The VU+ remote control can switch off and on my TV & Ultimo at the same time......but my SONY remote control can only switch off the machines at the same time but not switch on.....

Any ideas why ??

satdz

Vu+ User
Thank you all, but I'm looking for the opposite, I want to cancel my remote does not work with the LG tv, then how? Thank you

raheel59

Vu+ Newbie
Same problem, I am holding 1 + 3 for more than 10 sec, but nothing happening.

I have Solo2, replaced the batteries but no succes, please help.

qg77

Vu+ Newbie
I found it frustraiting until I realised that you need to enter the manufactures code (see manual PDFs) then *hold down* mute until the tv mutes. All made sense once I realised that.

Press buttons 1 and 3 simultaneously until the 'TV Power' button on the remote illuminates
Enter the Manufactures code i.e Panasonic was 2153
Hold the MUTE button down whilst pointing remote at the TV, until the TV mutes
Stop pressing MUTE and check the Volume buttons work

To exit press OK plus the STOP key (recording stop) together the 'TV Power' button will go off.

i got a sony 52 LCD and was having difficulties an auto tune '0000' until i held down the mute for about 20 seconds as advised here,
cheers all good now. btw solo2

okidokiss

Vu+ Newbie
I've this working with solo2 and LG TV. Almost ... perfect.
On my tv, when pressing AV I can choose the input, but then, I must press OK to really switch to that input.
With this remote, when I press OK the command goes to stb, not to TV.
I don't think threre's a solution for that, but ...

jamieb81

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for letting me discover this, just what I needed as my tv remote has some non functional buttons!

radiodj105

Vu+ Newbie
Hi there.
Well, I own a Toshiba TV.
Unfortunately I tried all the 4digits codes I found on internet, but nothing happens.

I try the following:
0017, 0027, 0082, 0117, 0146, 0164, 0166, 0189, 0260, 0358, 0920, 1482, 3021,

Any ideas, please?
I think I will give up.

radiodj105

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Eragon. Thanks for the answer.
You mean that I must press «0000» and then press MUTE for some time?
Well, I did this but after one minute, I give up.

sectoid1

Vu+ Newbie
Hi guys,

I'm having problems with programming my new universal remote. The same problem as some people mentioned above. The LED button is not comming up once 1+3 or 7+2 buttons are hold for several seconds. My old original vu+ duo2 remote responds perfectly to those commands, but it's cracked so I needed a new one.

I believe my new universal remote is programmable with the TV button on the top left.

Has anyone resolved this?
Thanks

AlexWilMac

Is there a way to read the code previously stored in VU+ RCU? I want to program a new VU+ RCU I've just bought and I'd like not going through the automatic search (from 0000) which was very long for my TV.
Obviously, I've already tried a lot of codes found over the internet or in universal RCU manuals and none of them worked. So, the only chance would be read it from the other VU+ RCU.