HQ 7

hassanen

Vu+ Newbie
wow all skins you blackhole made wasnt for me but this one is mmuch better taste.

i would like to see a skin like rossi does on oe alliance and vti skin arcitic.

would be good if you do in white/silver .

most skins you do guys in black why?

Tony il Capo

Vu+ Newbie
I've been looking in your "HQ" skins since the default skin in Black Hole is the MX HQ7 and I like it very much, tough they have a few aspects I don't like, why the event name in channel list isn't in a different color? Everything white, channel name; event name; description, it looks like a "mess" to me!
Can't you change the text colors?
Thanks.

Tony il Capo

Vu+ Newbie
most skins you do guys in black why?

Well, I'm looking for a dark skin with warm colors touches, if you now what I mean, can't find any in Full HD and no PIG, (pig sucks for me, transparent background is much better) even the ones from Matrix10 are too bright and "flashy" for me, they're top quality tough

Matrix10

Administrator
I've been looking in your "HQ" skins since the default skin in Black Hole is the MX HQ7 and I like it very much, tough they have a few aspects I don't like, why the event name in channel list isn't in a different color? Everything white, channel name; event name; description, it looks like a "mess" to me!
Can't you change the text colors?
Thanks.

You have test this one from BH Server

MX_Graphite BH 2.1.6.x (Format 1920 x 1080)

I do not like a lot of colored letters
because it seems to me like as a children's picture book
even if you add colored picone
then it is all complete with picture book :D

The rest is very close to my ideas .

Tony il Capo

Vu+ Newbie
You have test this one from BH Server

MX_Graphite BH 2.1.6.x (Format 1920 x 1080)

I do not like a lot of colored letters
because it seems to me like as a children's picture book
even if you add colored picone
then it is all complete with picture book :D

The rest is very close to my ideas .

Thanks
I've tried the MX Graphite and also the MX HQ4 because they are dark skins, but I prefer the HQ4 because of centered menus...

At least the event name at the channel menu list should be in a different color than the rest, it could even be gray or other "soft" color, would be more easy to read, because in all white it looks like a big channel name with just the "(---)" separating them.
But, it's just my opinion.

Matrix10

Administrator
Thanks
I've tried the MX Graphite and also the MX HQ4 because they are dark skins, but I prefer the HQ4 because of centered menus...

At least the event name at the channel menu list should be in a different color than the rest, it could even be gray or other "soft" color, would be more easy to read, because in all white it looks like a big channel name with just the "(---)" separating them.
But, it's just my opinion.

I'll check when I get time
I'm working on the other skin
I do not know which version is on the server
in my box is the event name gray :D

SatIsFaction

Vu+ Newbie
MX HQ7 skin default in BH 2.1.6/1

for BH 2.1.7 you can download from image server
With MX HQ 6 I like the way you've designed the transparent blue banner whilst switching channels. It's all clear whilst watching a channel due to its transparency.

With MX HQ 7 I like the Main Menu interface it looks very clear in black/blue in comparison to the Main Menu interface of MX HQ 6 which is too white.

Is there a chance you can design another skin by having the clear blue transparency (where the picot sits) and having the main menu in black like you did with MX HQ 7?

el marciano

Vu+ Newbie
hola me gustaria tener el skins HQ7 1920X1080 para descargarlo y tenerlo guardado y poder ponerlo por ipk.
cada vez que pongo imagen nueva viene con skins diferente que no me gustan y mi preferido es es hq7

donde poder descarga el skings hq7 1920x1080?

gracias a todos por el gran trabajo

el marciano

Vu+ Newbie
hello I would like to have the skins HQ7 1920X1080 to download and have saved and to put it ipk.
every time I put new image comes with different skins and I do not like is my favorite is HQ7

where you can download the HQ7 skings 1920x1080?

thank you all for the great work

Matrix10

Administrator
hello I would like to have the skins HQ7 1920X1080 to download and have saved and to put it ipk.
every time I put new image comes with different skins and I do not like is my favorite is HQ7

where you can download the HQ7 skings 1920x1080?

thank you all for the great work

I have no Ipk

You can copy skin folder from image

/usr/share/enigma2/MX_HQ7

Medez12

Vu+ Newbie
Thanks for this beautiful skin.
My Vu+ Solo2 couldn't download many skins via addons.
Please, Need to know what is the problem ? Is there another way to integrate skins via DCC ?
How can we get picons channel ?
Many thanks foryour requests ?