i cannot see cyfrowy polsat smart card

Status
Not open for further replies.

mactoni

Vu+ Newbie
Dar all,
Just today i installed my vu plus zero replacing the oficial déco from cyfrowy polsat hd5500. I installed all the channels from eutelsat andi inserted my cyfrowy polsat smart card but cannot see any channel. I bought this déco to see astra ande eutelsat programes with a monoblock twin lnb.
The rest of free channels no problem. The subscription is full activated.
Any help. May thanks

nunigaia

Dar all,
Just today i installed my vu plus zero replacing the oficial déco from cyfrowy polsat hd5500. I installed all the channels from eutelsat andi inserted my cyfrowy polsat smart card but cannot see any channel. I bought this déco to see astra ande eutelsat programes with a monoblock twin lnb.
The rest of free channels no problem. The subscription is full activated.
Any help. May thanks

Before proceed, i would recommend you for reading the board rules --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html, specially the §4 of it!

best regards
nunigaia

newgolfer

Vu+ User+++
You can't see your preferred provider with this decoder because isn't built with a cas to insert a CI (common interface) slot.
No hope to legally see you provider with this hardware and remember to take a look to Board Rules.

jwlalek

Vu+ User
Before proceed, i would recommend you for reading the board rules --> http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html, specially the §4 of it!

best regards
nunigaia

No hope to legally see you provider with this hardware and remember to take a look to Board Rules.

Rules, rules, rules... I'm sick of you reminding this over and over again.
If you don't know what Cyfrowy Polsat is you should not reply to the above post. Mactoni has a LEGAL pre paid smart card and can't play it! What rules? What's illegal? Do you watch FTA only?
BTW, I am surprised you didn't ban him yet for "breaking the rules". It's a common thing here.

Matrix10

Administrator
Rules, rules, rules... I'm sick of you reminding this over and over again.
If you don't know what Cyfrowy Polsat is you should not reply to the above post. Mactoni has a LEGAL pre paid smart card and can't play it! What rules? What's illegal? Do you watch FTA only?
BTW, I am surprised you didn't ban him yet for "breaking the rules". It's a common thing here.

One month BAN to read forum rules.

Your reaction violates the forum rules.
Next time send a complaint to the administrator if you have a complaint.

The warning was in place regardless of whether the card is legal.

http://www.vuplus-community.net/rules.html

4.In order to prevent any discussion about the possible unlawful use of the receivers, it's forbidden
any debate about the smartcard reading and encoding systems.

7) Will be also not tolerated any public criticism to the work staff and decisions taken by them,
any disputes with them must be pursued in private.

Thread closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.