I can't upgrade my box vu+ solo2

Nikos Psar

Vu+ Newbie
Good afternoon guys.
Last month I was running in my box vu+ solo2 3.0.2F kodi image. Last Sunday a power failure happened to my home and my box stacked after starting..... screen in ''VU+ SOLO2''. Since that day I can flash my box only with images 2.1.1 and below. What do you think about that?
Thanks in advance,
Nick

Ev0

Admin
Ok seems genuine from what I can see.

Maybe the powercut spiked something.

Try formatting your usb stick with the HP format too (use a search engine to find it, and do a full / deep format), then try again to install BH 3.0.2

Nikos Psar

Vu+ Newbie
Ok seems genuine from what I can see.

Maybe the powercut spiked something.

Try formatting your usb stick with the HP format too (use a search engine to find it, and do a full / deep format), then try again to install BH 3.0.2
I 'll give a try in a minute

Nikos Psar

Vu+ Newbie
No luck at all. Again the same problem, box is stacked after starting...... Won't boot and shows ''vu+ solo2'' in the screen.
Is there any way to format bootloader?

Last edited:

mohamed1970

Vu+ Newbie
et initialiser votrev box puis flach le avec image de votre gout a mon avis open black hole 0.6est mieux son fichier n est pas bouret

Ev0

Admin
The bootloader is updated with the flash file on the Solo2, so you can not do it sepereatly.

Try using a different image and see if that boots (obh, vix, atv) as all these have a smaller flash file than Black Hole (it is possible that your flash memory is damaged and there is not enough "clean" space for BH image now).

Vinny

Vu+ Newbie
hi, im having the same issue. Vu + 2 solo just gets stuck on starting after a crash. I think it might be the flash memory is full. did you ever find a solution?

Mick12334

What image are you running?
If you're running Open Blackhole 0.6 check the threads, for the answer, if not please post more detailed information.