I need advice

Kerry

Vu+ Newbie
Hey,
I'm new to all this and thinking of getting a vu+ solo 2 but I'm really worried about buying a clone :/ Am I allowed to add a link to an eBay page to get a more professional opinion? Thanks in advance for your help x

fairsats

Vu+ User
Hey,
I'm new to all this and thinking of getting a vu+ solo 2 but I'm really worried about buying a clone :/ Am I allowed to add a link to an eBay page to get a more professional opinion? Thanks in advance for your help x
I would avoid Ebay....unless its from a recommended trader...

Kerry

Vu+ Newbie
Thankyou for that eragon. I just feel safer buying on eBay with their after sales help ie if not delivered, or if not as described etc :/
Is there a list of safe sellers on eBay? :)

Last edited:

Kerry

Vu+ Newbie
Also the one on eBay will be set up and ready to go. If I buy one from one of the recommended traders I have to set up myself - which scares the hell out of me :-O lol. If I add the pictures will someone be able to tell if it's a clone or not? The seller says it's not as it can take any image and can be updated through remote control...does this make it genuine? Thanks again in advance. :)

fairsats

Vu+ User
Also the one on eBay will be set up and ready to go. If I buy one from one of the recommended traders I have to set up myself - which scares the hell out of me :-O lol. If I add the pictures will someone be able to tell if it's a clone or not? The seller says it's not as it can take any image and can be updated through remote control...does this make it genuine? Thanks again in advance. :)
Every chance of being genuine if it will update to latest images....ask the seller to install image...say Blackhole 2.1.4

Kerry

Vu+ Newbie
Every chance of being genuine if it will update to latest images....ask the seller to install image...say Blackhole 2.1.4
Thankyou fairsats. It says...image.jpg Does this mean I can ask for blackhole? And why blackhole please? Sorry about all the questions. As I said I am new to this x

Kerry

Vu+ Newbie
I would not trust him, too few feedbacks, and if you look at his feedbacks, you'll see that he has never sold a receiver till today...;)
I did notice it was just the 'gifts' he had sold till now... but every seller has to sell their first one at some point lol