Icefilms (1.6.0) manual install

tommyd

Vu+ Newbie
put the zip file in your hdd box. Now open xbmc in your box, go to system-settings-install from zip file and browse the zip file. That's all!
Hi Shiro, sorry for the silly question, but should I ftp the zip to hdd folder in VU+ box?

alex123

Vu+ Newbie
same here dependencies not met I have loaded xbmc on my phone and pc etc but cant get it to run on my duo2 ,tried the utube link and I cant see it as its out of focus but is exactally how Ive done it on my laptop

Manny S

Vu+ Newbie
Hi Everyone

Was wondering if it is possible adding the Icefilms Metadata Container onto Blackhole XBMC Icefilms?

The only concern is that its almost 2gb of jpeg images....could this cause any collision with the beta Blackhole image????

Replies would be much appreciated :)

Thanks!!!

Manny S

Vu+ Newbie
put the zip file in your hdd box. Now open xbmc in your box, go to system-settings-install from zip file and browse the zip file. That's all!
Hi Shiro

I need your advise, is there a chance of adding the Icefilms Metadata Container onto Icefilms Blackhole?

the Metadata Icefilms (fanart) is almost 2gb, could this freeze up the vu plus box? Could it cause any collision?

Was thinking of adding it onto my xbmc blackhole icefilms...but not sure if i should go ahead and press the install button :)

Reply please would be appreciated thanks!

amro155

Vu+ Newbie
another problem flash saturated 100 % :( due to xbmc . we hope for new update real fix update . but take all time team :) . THanks best team ever

Manny S

Vu+ Newbie
another problem flash saturated 100 % :( due to xbmc . we hope for new update real fix update . but take all time team :) . THanks best team ever
I definitely agree with you they are the best team ever!

Combination of XBMC and Vu Plus blackhole image is the best image ever produced!
Loving it!!!! :)

fairsats

Vu+ User

Hi,
I have installed Icefilms 1.6.0 ok
go to Icefilms /Video/Movies/Genres/Popular......Displays 0 items..page 1 of 1
that seems to be the general trend for everything.
Updated to 1.8.1 no change.. Where am I going wrong please anyone help.

fairsats

Vu+ User
You need to change icefims.info to a proxy server or vpn in the settings if you are in the uk
Thanks...Just found this...will it do....
You need to change icefims.info to a proxy server or vpn in the settings if you are in the uk
Will this VPN do the job.....Lite PPTP...Dont mind spending money if it will work....sorry if i am breaking any rules

jrbmw

Vu+ User
There are free ones try googling 000webhost for one they are good..........there are free vpns as well.There are a couple of files s you need to upload to the site theres a how to as well.......google them dont think I can upload them here