image backup

bogyman

Vu+ Newbie
hello

i want to make full USB image backup , root_cfe_auto.jffs2 .....
is that possible ?
best reagrds

Dzoni

BH Lover
You can do complete back up via Meoboot ( green button/meoboot/). Off course,You need before to have installed meoboot. Press blue button and next "back up image".
Press "manage back up" to see where will be available Your back up of image after You do it.

Rgs !

Don Andres

BH Lover
You can do complete back up via Meoboot ( green button/meoboot/). Off course,You need before to have installed meoboot. Press blue button and next "back up image".
Press "manage back up" to see where will be available Your back up of image after You do it.

Rgs !
How do you install Meoboot ?
I can not find it among the plugins ?
Could you proviide a link ?

Dzoni

BH Lover
How do you install Meoboot ?
I can not find it among the plugins ?
Could you proviide a link ?

If You have installed last BH 1.6.5 You must have it in plugins (green button). If You have not- need to instal last BH image.

Don Andres

BH Lover
If You have installed last BH 1.6.5 You must have it in plugins (green button). If You have not- need to instal last BH image.
Thx Dzoni ,
It is not among the plugins in Addon menu.
Is it possible to install it manually ( via /tmp ) ?

bogyman

Vu+ Newbie
i installed BH 1.6.5 on my vu+ uno
but cant find meoboot in plugins or in addon server
please provide link for ipk

Tamaki

Administrator
thank for your kind help
so i cant backup or use multiboot on my Uno ?
even barryallen ?
I've never made a backup copy on my uno because i use BH personal backup, is very similar to a backup as after flash a clean img you can replace all that you had before.

Dzoni

BH Lover
thank for your kind help
so i cant backup or use multiboot on my Uno ?
even barryallen ?

You did not told that You use vu+uno so I thinked that speak about duo or solo,also this is vu general section.
Like Tamaki said no yet meoboot available for uno,so use personal back up integrated in BH image.